It's so Easy (S3 - Extra)

- June 30th -

"Come on, Scott..." Wallace complained as he, you, Scott, and Ramona stopped by the grocery store.

"Come onnnn, Scott!" Ramona joined in.

"Just a- Give me a second! I need to pick the best drink, okay?" Scott said as he searched the freezer section.

"Is it really that big a deal?" You questioned.

"The movie starts in 20 minutes, and I still need to go to the candy store..." Wallace stressed out.

"Make up your mind! What's the difference, anyway?" Ramona questioned, looking at the selection of drinks.

"Just take the Pepsi Lime, man. The -1 intelligence stat isn't changing much." You suggested.

"There are tons of differences! Besides, I-" Scott paused. "...oh, that's low, Y/N."

"I didn't mean it like that, swear." You laughed. "But really though, just take the Pepsi Lime, dude. It's good. I think... Maybe?"

"Wallace got us free tickets yo the gay cowboy movie out of the goodness of his heart! This is important!" Ramona exclaimed.

"What?! Ha! Wallace doesn't have goodness in his heart!" Scott joked. "He didn't even invite Y/N!"

"Hey, Wallace got three free tickets, so one of us was going to be left out. I'm coming along because I have this coupon for free nachos or slush with the purchase of popcorn and a drink, which will expire tomorrow." You said, holding up said coupon.

"That part. Besides, Scott's always like this, you know. Not just on special occasions." Wallace commented.

"Okay, okay, the stupid Pepsi Lime with +3 to will!" Scott finally decided, taking a 1 liter bottle.

"Great. Now, hurry up and pay for it, and-" Wallace began.

"...pay?" Scott asked.

"Don't tell me." Ramona deadpanned.

"You have the money, right, Scott?" Wallace asked.

"..." Scott went quiet.

"I'll pay for it, now let's go." You groaned, and the 4 of you finally exited the store.

"Well, Scott just wasted 15 minutes. We're running to the candy store." Wallace said.

"Oh, I'm on video right now. I can make it there in no time. Just give me the money, what you want, and I'll bolt it to the candy store." You offered.

"Alright, then here's the money, and..." Wallace said, handing you the money and a slip of paper. "This is the list of things I want."

"Gotcha." You replied, and with that, you dashed to the candy store, leaving the trio behind.

- After getting the candy -

"Aaaand I'm back!" You grinned, holding the bag of candy.

"Wow, you were gone for just 4 minutes." Ramona commented.

"I'm fast when it's needed." You smirked. "And if you want, I can hide the candies in the VW. Wouldn't wanna get caught with candy before the movie, after all."

"You're a blessing, Y/N." Wallace thanked as you opened a small portal to the Virtual World, and placed the bag of candies in there.

"Back on track, let's get going." You nodded.

"Got some chocolate for me?" Scott asked.

"Unfortunately, yes. Though, that combined with your soda is gonna make this movie unbearable. I shouldn't have given you sugar." Wallace replied.