November Rain (S5)

You and the rest of the band walked onto the stage, as the lights were off and the crowd was cheering. You wanted just how far things you created out of video could go. Hardlight opened up a lot of creative possibilities.

Stephen took center stage, with you not being so far behind. To your left was Scott on bass, to the right was Knives on keyboard, and behind you, Kim on drums.

You looked at all their faces, and nervousness was not evident at all. In fact, there was a mix of confidence and excitement, especially in Knives and Scott. You couldn't help but feel the same way.

Kim cleared her throat, took a deep breath, and you knew what would come next. "WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB! ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR!"

And "Erasmus the Enchanter" began. You wasted no time in providing the ever-so-popular visuals of the song. Your arms glowed with blue pixels, and Erasmus himself appeared in the center of the stage thanks to you.

His moves coordinated with whatever the music narrated. And you soon found out what Knives was talking about, as she created a glass sphere. Once the lights pointed at it, the colors within changed drastically, and made for a perfect backdrop.

The audience cheered, and the band was in full swing. The performance was going off without a hitch. Your heart had never beat so fast with excitement, dopamine was at top levels, and everything just felt great.

Until there happened to be a sudden interruption of a robot that charged up the stage. It tried to attack Scott, only to be stopped by his bass and countering.

"Well, looks like this is gonna be a different kind of show than usual." You smirked. "Scott, you think you can fight and play the bass at the same time?"

"We're about to find out." Scott smiled.

Scott, Stephen, Kim, and Knives continued playing while the robot attacked. The crowd seemed to enjoy the fighting aspect as they continued to cheer and watch.

You continued providing the hardlight imagery and effects. The battle continued, and everyone absolutely loved the spectacle. Eventually, Scott smashed his bass toward the robot's head, hitting it clean off.

Unfortunately, the bass broke from that. "Oh crap." Scott muttered. "The show isn't done!"

"No problem, I've got you covered!" You snapped your fingers and created a new bass out of thin air.

"Nevermind, we're good!" Scott beamed.

"Alright, everyone. We're on the last song of the setlist. Let's blow this joint away!" You declared.

- After the Show -

"This day actually couldn't have gone better." Stephen commented.

"Told you. We were going to be a big hit!" You boasted.

"And it was a team effort. All thanks to us!" Scott chimed in.

"I had a really good time! Am I really gonna feel like this every time I play?" Knives giddily asked.

"It's a rush like no other. I'll never get tired of it." You nodded.

"Hey, do you have your keys? I totally forgot mine again." Scott asked Ramona.

"Again? Didn't I say I wouldn't let you in next time that happened?" Ramona shook her head.

"Yeah, but... you're right here. I mean, it doesn't count if I'm with you. Does it?" Scott argued.

"He has a point, y'know." You shrugged.