Rise (S3)

And Envy's face of utter shock didn't make itself wait, as she was speechless, mouth and eyes wide as plates. Needless to say, this did not please her. Could you imagine what would've happened if you had told her earlier?

- So then Todd came back... -

...from the bathroom. Zipping up his pants. With a pair of panties on his head. And Lynette behind him. Ay, ay, ay... this is gonna get ugly. The intensity from Envy's glare wasn't even directed toward you, and it still managed to give you goosebumps.

"So... uh... What'd I miss?" Todd awkwardly asked, and the way he delivered that line made you feel he didn't care much.

"Told you, a cocky pretty boy." Lucas whispered, nudging your shoulder.

"Managing three girls at once, Ingram?" Matthew clicked his tongue and shook his head in disappointment.

"Where have you two been?" You asked, narrowing your eyes.

"Where have you?" Matthew and Lucas asked back.

"...Fair." You shrugged.

"Whose are they?!" Envy demanded as she shoved Todd.

"Wha?" Todd pretended, barely catching himself.

"The panties on your head!" Envy clarified, angered.

"Oh, um..." Lynette awkwardly grabbed the panties off Todd's head. "How did that happen? That's crazy!"

"You! Right under my nose this whole time?! You're so fired!" Envy shouted as she grabbed Ramona's hammer, about ready to play whack-a-mole with the drummer's head.

"Whatever! Sayonara, suckers!" Lynette exclaimed as she put the hands together and began to glow.

"Envy! She's teleporting!" Ramona warned.

"She can try!" Envy exclaimed as she swung the hammer.

Lynette did manage to teleport away in time, but not fast enough for the hammer to hit her bionic arm, which held the panties, and also came off and landed on the ground. With a loud "KAM!"

"Fancy a bionic arm?" Kim asked, picking it up.

"I'll mount the arm on my bedroom wall if you paste Lynette's underwear in your scrapbook." Ramona smirked.

"Okay, come on. I was messing with you before. As if I have a scrapbook." Kim denied, chuckling. "I've just been working in this stupid secret dress all weekend."

"Aw, you didn't have a scrapbook?" You playfully pouted. "That would've been a cool keepsake."

"Psh, shut up, you." Kim rolled her eyes, and lightly punched your arm.

"Oh, man, that's a relief. I guess we can keep being friends." Ramona joked.

"J-just a minute!" Todd stuttered as he was cornered by Envy.

"Oh yeah, Todd's about to be murdered." You whispered. "Almost forgot about that."

"That's what he gets for juggling hearts." Matthew chuckled.

"This is gonna be good." Lucas smirked.

"It's... uh... not what if looks like!" Todd defended, and Envy only responded with a deadly glare.

"We made a vow, Todd!" Envy shouted as she swung the hammer.

With no choice, Todd stopped it with his psychic powers. "I'm not fighting you, Envy." He said before clutching the hammer and throwing it aside.