You're Going Down (S5 - End)

- And to Ramona's apartment you rushed... -

"Ramona!" Scott and you panted, arriving at her room.

She was surprised, her hair being shorter than yesterday. She was holding a letter, but you couldn't quite see who it was from.

"Whoa, your... your hair..." Scott was taken aback.

"Are you alright, Ramona? We were worried sick about you." You asked.

"Hey, so, um, we took care of the twins! Y/N really helped, and they're good now, so, uh, they're cool with us. And they told us some things, which may be a little true..." Scott explained. "Ramona, I... I love you, okay? I love you here and now."

"We may know who you are, and where you're from. Or... what you did." You started. "But you can change to be better, to improve, and we want to help you change."

"I've done bad things." Ramona gean to get teary-eyed.

"We both have. Everyone has!" Scott assured her.

"It's true. There's no such thing as a perfect person." You stated.

"I'm a bad person." Ramona argued.

"People can change, Ramona." Scott insisted.

"And we want to help you do that." You added.

"Scott... Y/N..." Ramona smiled as he wiped off a tear. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." Scott said.

"Wait, has the room always been this bright?" You questioned, just now noticing.

"I had a good time." Ramona smiled, beginning to get lost in the light.

"Wait... what?" Scott was confused.

"Ramona!" You exclaimed.

And before you knew it, Ramona had disappeared into the light, leaving the letter she held. And now, the room now had just you and Scott. And her cat, Gideon, simply plopped onto the bed.

Scott grabbed the letter, and it was from Gideon. The seventh evil ex, not the cat. He and you searched the entire room, house, and outside, but nothing. It seemed like Ramona had truly disappeared, and now the two of you were at an impasse.

- And then everything just seemed to spiral down to nothingness... -

For Scott, not for you. You were upset, sure, but not nearly as much as Scott. After all, he did have stronger feelings for her than you did. He's been in quite a state ever since she disappeared.

Crying at the job, though he claims this is because of the opinions he's chopping, going to sleep in different people's places to sleep, as he forgot the keys to Ramona's apartment. Though, he settled in the Virtual World, and now, he's just sitting on a bench, staring into space.

He's also been asking everyone about cats, trying to get Gideon, the cat, not the seventh evil ex, to come back home. And, he's quite keen in finding Gideon, as he confused Mobile, Wallace's boyfriend, for him.

You've done everything you can to cheer him up. Alas, he's still a wreck. You tried to help by running all around Toronto to try and find Ramona. Nothing. So, here you are, by his side, like a good friend.

- Some Time Passed... -

"...I know, I know..." Scott dismissed as he stood inside his new apartment, courtesy of his parents.

"You say you know, but you don't seem to listen, honey." Scott's Mom said.

"Chin up, Scott. We'll be around, so if you need anything, just call." Scott's Dad added.