Monster (S6)

"Scott..." You fell to your knees, your body shaking. You got this far... for nothing? This couldn't be happening.

"Okay! Drinks are on me!" Gideon announced, clapping his hands together, shrugging off Scott's death. "Hm? Rowe, why the long face? Don't tell me you actually thought he had a chance?"

"How..." You whispered, your hands shaking. "How could you...? All of this... for a single girl?"

"Oh, not just a girl." Gideon grinned, kneeling down in front of you. "A prize."

"A prize?" You asked, your voice cracking.

"Yeah, a prize, Rowe. Something that's the goal of the game. To be the one who gets the most out of the whole thing." Gideon explained, as if you were a child. Then, his hands began to glow. "But, since you also interfered a lot, I suppose a little payback is in order."

The yellow glow in Gideon's hands grew brighter, and brighter, and brighter. Until, it all accumulated into a wave of energy that hit you directly. But instead of suffering harm, it felt every trace of positive emotion left in you had been ripped out.

"There. That should take care of everything else." Gideon laughed, rising up to his feet and walking away, until...

"Hehe... finally. That's what I've been waiting for."

"Huh?" Gideon turned around, confused and a little startled. "You... changed clothes?"

And you did have a new attire. The red flannel shirt and black shoes remained the same, but... your hoodie, it was a bright red. Your jeans were a deep black, and so was the leather of the jacket, and the "Y and N" letters in your sunglasses were glowing red.

Your nose and cheeks were notably redder, and the area around your eyes darkened. It was quite the drastic change, really. And it was something that sent Gideon and everyone else present into a state of unease.

"So that glow thing suppresses positive emotions and enhances negative feelings, huh? That's exactly what I needed to break through my inhibitions." You muttered, a smirk forming.

"Inhibitions?" Gideon asked, raising an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

"My inhibitions. The one thing holding me back." You answered, getting up. "The thing that keeps me from being who I want to be."

"And who is it that you want to be?" Gideon inquired, now a bit unnerved by the sudden shift.

Your chain unraveled from your wrist, bright red embers covering instead of the usual orange. An evil smirk formed, and you looked up at Gideon, your eyes a crimson red.

"Infamous."

The moment you uttered that word, you raised your hand and a beam of red neon light was shot out, hitting a spot right next to Gideon, blasting a hole into the wall