Angel With A Shotgun (S6)

- Back on the Real World -

Boom, everyone was back in their actual, physical bodies, and the real Gideon let go of the Power of Love, which Ramona picked up. "Gideon... I think it's safe to say it's over between us." She stated, her tone calm.

"Are you okay?" Envy asked, getting down from the stage.

"Back off. You think I need help from you?" Gideon snapped, making everyone wince.

At that moment, Scott seemed to have a pause of realization, reflecting on the way he treated her. And probably his previous girlfriends.

"Gideon, I think I understand you, man." Scott stated, looking at him with a solemn look. "...and now I have to kill you."

- Level Up! -

Something began to glow in Scott's chest once again, another handle of a sword. Scott smiled and grabbed it, holding his new blade. He also had a yellow shirt with a red star in the center.

- Scott has earned The Power of Understanding. -

"You can sit this one out, Y/N. It's time I start taking care of things myself." Scott assured you, his voice more confident as he held his new, bigger sword.

"Go get him, tiger." You smirked, and stepped back.

However, unexpectedly, Gideon grabbed Envy and grabbed something in her thigh. Unexpectedly, he pulled out a small sword, which ripped the rest of her dress on the way up, revealing the other dress under the first.

"Yes! I had a sword built into Envy'd dress in case of emergency. That's just the kind of guy I am!" Gideon exclaimed, as he stood before Ramona and Scott. "Ramona... you belong to me. I am a genius, and you are my muse."

"Gideon... you're a dead genius." Ramona responded, narrowing her eyes.

"Aww yeah!" Scott cheered, excited and pumped.

"Oh, this is the perfect time for a little something I've been working on!" You said, before running up to an arcade machine and absorbing the video. "Hey Stephen, remember when you said you wondered what a song written by me would sound like?"

"Yeah?" Stephen raised an eyebrow, not expecting this.

"Well, I got it done! Even got an instrumental!" You beamed, and using video, you created an entire band of angels with different rock instruments, as well as some speakers and a microphone.

"Huh? What are you doing in my palace?!" Gideon exclaimed, not sure what to make of it.

"This song is dedicated to and inspired by two amazing people." You announced, and turned to the angel band. "Hit it!"

(Yes, you were the one that wrote this song in this universe. Sorry, 2008's American rock band "The Cab")

With a soft tone of voice, you began to sing the lyrics to the song you'd been writing since Stephen had inspired you to do so...

I'm an angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun...
an angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun...

Get out your guns, battle's begun,
Are you a saint, or a sinner?
If loves a fight, than I shall die...
With my heart on a trigger.

They say before you start a war,
You better know what you're fighting for.
Well baby, you are all that I adore.
If love is what you need, a soldier I will be!