1

The Zerg, an ancient but not mysterious race, are famous for their powerful fighting power and reproduction speed that is difficult for other races to match.

Their body structure can make enemies fearful. The sharp shell and smooth wings alone are not enough to scare the enemy, but they have a fertility rate that grows like wild weeds.

The fighting body size of female insects is usually stronger than that of male insects, which also allows them to survive in wars. However, this survival rate led to an imbalance in the ratio of males and females thousands of years later. Male insects became increasingly rare in the future. Historical records show that the ratio of males and females At its most severe, the imbalance reached 6:1.

The king had to start to intervene in the control, overturned the previous laws, and re-enacted the marriage law and fertility law, requiring that the male insects must have at least four females, and the number of offspring should not be less than twenty. Such authoritarian laws resulted in the production of many male insects. Because of their resistance, they are even more reluctant to mate with female insects.

In addition to the intervention of the state, another reason why male insects are unwilling to mate with female insects is that the female insects are too ferocious. This ferocity not only refers to their fighting power, but also refers to their body shape. Their muscle lines are very full. , and the female with more meritorious service may have more scars on her body.

However, not all female bugs are like this. There are also many female bugs that are specially used for mating. In other words, their bodies have no scars and their appearance is more beautiful than the female bugs participating in the battle. This is The female insects used for mating have also been found to have extremely high fertility rates. They are distributed by the system and are generally allocated to male insects that are unwilling to mate.

For male insects, almost no insects will choose female insects to participate in battles in the army, because they do not like this kind of figure, and such female insects often cannot control their lust and kill male insects. There are not a few, and the female insects that specialize in mating are better. On the one hand, they are not as strong as the female insects in the army. On the other hand, their wings will be broken. This is not a national regulation, but a unique sign of possession by some male insects. .

The Zerg's idea of ​​male and female is very rigid. All female insects are unconditionally subordinate to the males, and the males will not be bothered by anything they do. This has become an unwritten rule of the Zerg thousands of years ago, and no insect will resist this. According to regulations, the only thing left for them to live seems to be reproduction.

Zhou Jiayan read this article about Zerg in a small corner of a magazine. After closing the magazine, he touched his chin and thought about the possibility that Zerg existed. After much deliberation, he couldn't find any answer, so he simply didn't When I think about it, I throw the book on the table, my body often lies on the bed, and my mind becomes drowsy after a while.

When Zhou Jiayan opened his eyes again, he found that the environment he was in was a bit strange. It was hard to say whether it was deserted or not. At first glance, it looked flat and there was no end in sight. After sitting on the ground for a while, he heard a roaring sound coming from the distance. , Zhou Jiayan was about to stand up and find something to hide from. Unexpectedly, in the moment of hesitation, he was surrounded by a bunch of "people".

Those "people" had sharp teeth, curved antennae, and wings of different colors. Zhou Jiayan took another look and saw that their pupils were different from his own. Humans all had round pupils, and they were also like snakes. Vertical pupils.

Zhou Jiayan was not afraid and just let them look around. After a long time, someone who looked like a leader finally walked out of the crowd. He looked at Zhou Jiayan up and down. His vertical pupils trembled unconsciously, and even his curved antennae stood up.

"Are you a male insect?"

Zhou Jiayan heard him ask this and thought for a while. Could this be the Zerg he saw in the magazine before going to bed? No way, God was too kind to him, and let him become a male insect, wouldn't that be...

"Probably, I don't know. Are you?"

The insects around them all trembled, and all the insects turned into human forms. Zhou Jiayan scanned their faces one by one and found that all of them were handsome guys, and there was no one who was not good-looking at all.

"Will you go back with me?"

The female insect opposite spoke. Zhou Jiayan could see his expectation and nodded in agreement after only a moment of hesitation. The female insect looked very happy and led Zhou Jiayan to a place that looked like a military base.