21

The little male's hole is as tight and hot as the female's. Zhou Jiayan likes his butt very much. It feels very good to the touch, and a gentle pat can cause a wave of buttocks.

Every time the little male was slapped on the butt by Zhou Jiayan, his anus would shrink in embarrassment, as if he wanted to swallow all of Zhou Jiayan's sac. Zhou Jiayan asked the little male to release his tail and masturbate his cock, looking at the little male. It is very exciting for a male to masturbate and be penetrated by himself at the same time.

Zhou Jiayan looked at the little male's body and felt a little itchy. He held the little male in his arms and suddenly stood up. His cock was still in his anus. The change of position made the little male climax a little. The front end of the cock hit her. Places that had not been touched before were scratched through the degraded reproductive cavity.

Zhou Jiayan took out a suitcase as if by magic. The little male felt his butt getting cold when he saw the box. Inside the box was a set of tattoo tools. It was not difficult to imagine what Zhou Jiayan wanted to do.

"Bao'er, what pattern do you like?"

The little male wanted to speak, but Zhou Jiayan increased the intensity of the fucking at this time, so that the little male could only open his mouth to gasp, beg for mercy in a low voice, and cry to climax.

"Since you won't say anything, just get a tattoo that I like."

Zhou Jiayan raised his hand and caressed the little male, as if he was looking for the right place to start, including the cheeks, collarbones, lower abdomen, legs, and ankles. Every time he passed a place, the little male's butt shook until Zhou Jiayan put his hand on it. Zhou Jiayan could feel the little male's butt shaking non-stop, so he rubbed it kindly.

"It's begun~"

Zhou Jiayan took out the tool and poked the soft buttocks with the cold needle. The little male was a little scared and wanted to escape, but Zhou Jiayan grabbed his waist and couldn't move. The cock in his body reached an unprecedented depth, and he was too nervous. The nerves caused greater pleasure. The tattoo lasted for more than an hour, and the little male ejaculated five or six times. Finally, Zhou Jiayan blocked the little male's ejaculation hole before stopping.

There is a delicate and fresh rose on the ivory white buttocks. The branches extend to the thigh, making people want to find out. Zhou Jiayan loves this rose so much that he can't put it down and kisses the petals. The little male is so lustful Zhou Jiayan was tempted, and Zhou Jiayan looked at him stupidly.

"What's wrong, Bao'er, does it hurt too much? Huh?"

When the little male came back to his senses, he saw Zhou Jiayan's enlarged face, and the gentle and low intimacy lingering in his ears. The reproductive cavity in the little male's hole opened a small opening, and Zhou Jiayan's inserted cock immediately felt it. Taking care of other things, Zhou Jiayan pushed his cock away from the tight membrane, and after only entering a small male glans penis, tears streamed down his face.

Zhou Jiayan's face was also covered with sweat from being pinched. He could only stop to coax the little male insect and let him relax his body. Sometimes he wiped his tears, and sometimes he kissed and hugged him. In short, he was still coaxed. As soon as Zhou Jiayan felt The reproductive cavity was loosened, and his cock was immediately pushed into it, and the layers of fleshy walls were sucking like countless small mouths.

Zhou Jiayan was so happy that she opened and closed her penis in the reproductive cavity until she was knocked unconscious. The little male fainted and was awakened by the huge pleasure. Then it started all over again. Zhou Jiayan fucked her today. It feels so good, not only does it open the degraded reproductive cavity of the young male, but it also breeds new life in this reproductive cavity.