32

After hearing this, Zhou Jiayan felt something was wrong, but he couldn't figure out what was wrong. He just stared at the two humans and wanted them to say it again. This thing was so shocking. He had never heard of it. This kind of thing, I have never even heard of a war between Zerg and humans, a war? yes!

"Wait a minute, there is a flaw in what you said. You must be lying to me. Let me ask you, you keep saying how about the Zerg and how about the humans, but haven't the plans been realized yet? Why did you suddenly launch a war?"

At this point, the two people gave Zhou Jiayan a faint look, and then said sadly, "It's not because you were transformed so perfectly by us. If you hadn't worked so hard to increase the fertility rate of the Zerg, if you hadn't done it There are so many bugs with incredible combat power, we won’t start a war so early!”

"You mean, not only did I not weaken the Zerg's combat effectiveness, but I also helped strengthen them?"

"yes!"

Zhou Jiayan was silent for a while, then glanced at them both, then turned to ask the emperor, "What should we do next?"

"We have been at war with humans for too long. We have decided to give up the E-B0 planet, but we want you to stay. However, humans still have a conscience and let you choose whether to stay with the Zerg. If you don't stay, then E We can't give -B0 to them. If you keep it, the E-B0 star will be theirs."

Zhou Jiayan was shocked in his heart. He turned out to be such an important bargaining chip. In fact, he didn't even know it. He had been locked up for so long. Even though it was his own home, he still felt uncomfortable. Now that he was released, his brain was still a bit numb. , and received so much explosive news all at once, it was difficult to react for a while.

When Zhou Jiayan was in a dilemma, his peripheral vision suddenly caught sight of Chong standing next to him. Zhou Jiayan raised his eyes and saw Gao Miao, Zuo Ruo, Luo Zhi, Su He, Anle, An Yi, Chu Zhuo and countless others with his own eyes. The little bug cubs who watched them grow up looked at me eagerly, their eyes seemed to have a thousand words to say, but they didn't say a word, because they all wanted to make themselves follow their inner choices.

Zhou Jiayan has been a free and undisciplined character since he was a child. There is nothing he can't bear to see, but whenever a person encounters this kind of thing, he will think about it for a long time. After all, this is a lifelong matter, let alone a matter of two races. Don't be sloppy, let alone hasty. Zhou Jiayan almost drew a big tree diagram in his mind. He must think through the consequences of every situation. If he makes a mistake, he will make a mistake every step. Zhou Jiayan said casually to the two nervous humans. He smiled and said to his female bugs, "I am not willing to stay in the Zerg race for humans, territory, or peace." "I just want to be with my partners." That’s all.”

————

Everything calmed down, just like the sea that was still calm after the tsunami. The confrontation in the palace was recorded and posted online. After seeing it, all the insects felt that Zhou Jiayan was so handsome, and this also became the Zerg clan. The most viewed video for generations.

After that, Zhou Jiayan stayed peacefully on his little planet, enjoying himself with his friends every day, and so did the insect cubs.

Humans and Zerg have lived in peace since then. Humans like to explore the unknown, and Zerg like to stick to their territory. There is nothing wrong with either. Humans have apologized to Zhou Jiayan, and the original planners and executors have also received the punishment they deserve, Zhou Jiayan said It's forgivable, and I hope that such a tragedy will never happen again. The Zerg will follow the ideas left by their ancestors and continue to reproduce generation after generation.