17

Su He and twins also gave birth to twins. The process of giving birth to twins was more difficult than that of Su He because the Zerg genes were too strong. Anle and An Yi were both pregnant with twins, and the insect eggs were double the size of normal eggs. Zhou Jiayan only gave birth to twins. Be as careful as you can, and after giving birth to the worm cubs, you will be happy and comfortable enough to rest until the worm cubs hatch out of their shells.

Su He had very little milk, which may be because he only laid one egg, but this is normal, because he gave birth to a male worm cub. Zhou Jiayan's mental strength and appearance were inherited very well, and the little male worm was also Called the second Zhou Jiayan.

Zhou Jiayan "plays" with his female insects and their cubs at home every day. Zhou Jiayan is content with the happy life he has now. No new females have come for a long time. The emperor is a little worried. After all, Zhou Jiayan alone has added a lot to the country. population, not to mention the birth of a new male, so Zhou Jiayan was given many privileges, but he had to increase the country's fertility rate by 2%.

Zhou Jiayan watched his little bug cubs grow up slowly, not to mention how happy he was. After thinking about it, he really didn't find a new female bug. After thinking about it, he suddenly thought, what kind of female bug would he go out to find? There are so many in there, just tune them into whatever you like.

The things Zhou Jiayan bought not long ago finally arrived today. Gao Miao was a little surprised when he opened the express delivery. He asked Zhou Jiayan why he bought so many brushes and paints. Zhou Jiayan just smiled and said nothing. Gao Miao watched it after returning from the army in the evening. It’s a scene that makes me shed tears.

The little female bugs in the house were all sitting in a row, and the male bugs were sitting in the middle and watching attentively. Zuo Ruo, Luo Zhi, Su He, An Le and An Yi were tied to a wall and separated from the waist. On the back of the wall, the area below the waist was on the front of the wall. Zhou Jiayan and the little bug cubs were on the front of the wall. The female bugs didn't know what Zhou Jiayan was going to do, but they continued to spit out semen from their holes in shame even when they were watched like this.

Zhou Jiayan heard the door and went around to the back of the wall. When he saw Gao Miao coming back, he tied Gao Miao to the wall. After Gao Miao was tied up, he felt that his pants were being taken off, and his lower body felt cold. , stimulating myself to shed water even more.

"Children, let's learn to draw today. Everyone has a pen and harmless edible paint. You can draw whatever you want later."

Zhou Jiayan took out a brush and didn't dip it in any color. He randomly picked a hole and inserted the brush into it. After pulling it out, the bright liquid was covered with the bristles of the brush.

"Guess whose pussy is so hungry that it even wants to eat a brush." ​​As he said this, his hand didn't stop at all. The soft and hard brush was inserted randomly into the hole. Su He was panting on the other side of the wall. The screams kept making the other females itchy in their cunts, and they wanted Zhou Jiayan to play with their cunts.

"Next, children, take your brushes and join us. Let's see which point can't bear it first."

The insect cubs swarmed up and poked at him with the brush regardless of the strength of their hands. At this time, they didn't care whether it was their female father or not. They just wanted to make the hole in their hands climax.

Zhou Jiayan saw the only little male sitting there holding a writing brush. He went over curiously and asked why he didn't go over. The little male was a little embarrassed and pinched the corner of Zhou Jiayan's clothes and hesitated without saying anything.

Zhou Jiayan squatted down, looked at the little male with gentle eyes, rubbed his little head with his hands, and patted his shoulder encouragingly. The little male seemed to have made up his mind, looked at Zhou Jiayan and said, "I don't like females." "Chong", Zhou Jiayan was a little surprised but did not blame him, just asked him why, the little male worm suddenly raised his head and kissed Zhou Jiayan, "I like male father, I want you to fuck me."