13

The teacher was speechless for a moment and could only look at Zhou Jiayan, looking like he was asking for help.

"Teacher looks delicious. How come no one has fucked her before? It's such a shame."

While Zhou Jiayan said regretful words, he looked at the teacher's expression. Zhou Jiayan's behavior among the Zerg was becoming more and more bold, and the female Zerg seemed to like his behavior very much.

"This kind of class is too rigid. How can the children learn it? Do you want the teacher to demonstrate the content in the book to you?"

In an instant, the whole class was boiling, and all the females shouted: "Think!" Zhou Jiayan looked at the teacher amidst the shouts. The teacher was silent for a while and then took off his suit pants. The color inside was the same as black. The suit pants are the complete opposite of milky white.

Zhou Jiayan carried the teacher to the podium, and the teacher was lying on his back. Zhou Jiayan unbuttoned his pants, and his cock that was ready to go popped out immediately, "Now, let the teacher show you what 'oral sex' is." , Zhou Jiayan put his cock to the teacher's lips, waiting to enter that warm place.

The cheers in the classroom were like lifting off the roof. The teacher gave a male bug a blowjob in front of all the female students. This was not a shameful thing. On the contrary, for the female bugs, being raped by a male bug was Bug fucking is something worth showing off, let alone being fucked by a male bug in front of one's own students.

"Yeah, there's a lot of water flowing down the teacher's vagina. Is there any water flowing down there among you?"

Zhou Jiayan was really bad. Not only did she have to fuck one female with her body, but she also had to fuck so many females with her words. However, all the females in the class replied, "She shed a lot." Zhou Jiayan took out his cock from the teacher's mouth. , inserted into the vagina that is constantly flowing. This mouth is more tolerant and more ecstatic than the previous one.

The females looked at the scene in front of them, and they all wished that they were being fucked on the podium now. They all took off their pants and pressed their holes with their fingers, imagining that their fingers were Zhou Jiayan's cock.

"Teacher's genital cavity is very tight. Do you need me to loosen it?"

Zhou Jiayan's glans rubbed back and forth against the membrane at the entrance of the genital cavity, waiting for the teacher's nod. The foreign object was in his body. It was not like the powerful and violent thrusts before, but the small friction like now. The teacher felt like he was going crazy. Yes, he nodded quickly, really hoping that Zhou Jiayan could fuck his genital cavity to bits.

Zhou Jiayan fiercely penetrated the membrane and wreaked havoc in the reproductive cavity. The reproductive cavity was like a condom for the glans. The size was snug and firm, allowing Zhou Jiayan to ejaculate the thick semen happily.

Zhou Jiayan drew circles on the teacher's belly and asked provocatively, "Teacher is so easy to fuck, how many worm cubs can he give birth to for me?" The teacher couldn't answer, so Zhou Jiayan continued, "Give me five babies first. If you give birth to five, If you have less than five, then continue to give birth. If you have more than five, then help me raise the worm cubs. When they are grown, they will continue to fuck you. Teacher, what do you think?"

The teacher looked at Zhou Jiayan and nodded silently. Zhou Jiayan knew that no one would reject the male insect's opinion, let alone such a tempting thing. The teacher would definitely give birth to insect cubs for him.

The female in the classroom said "Fuck me" loudly, and Zhou Jiayan actually glanced at her, "Are you all adults?" "They were all females who just became adults last month. They are very tender." Listen to the teacher's words. Feeling a little jealous, Zhou Jiayan quickly kissed the teacher, "I like teachers like this, patient." The teacher took Zhou Jiayan's hand on her butt and gave Zhou Jiayan a coquettish look.

Zhou Jiayan picked out a pair of twins among the students. They both had beautiful hands. They would probably be very beautiful when they masturbate for themselves. These twins were the last to reach adulthood in the class. They wore exactly the same little skirts, which Zhou Jiayan could not help but notice. Just saw them.