6

The female in white clothes pushed up her glasses and continued: "In view of your situation, the country will allocate a house to you, and you must have four or more partners. That is to say, there will be a female insect tomorrow. It is mandatory that the bugs are delivered to your home, but of course, if you don’t like it you can change it.”

"That's it, I already have one person, including the one who comes tomorrow, that's two. I have to find the rest myself, right?"

"That's right. Are there any questions? If not, just sign the paper and leave. Remember to test your mental power again when you become an adult."

"there is none left."

Zhou Jiayan's situation is special. The emperor decided to let him have a good rest and go there once after he reaches adulthood. On the surface, it sounds very considerate, but he will be an adult tomorrow. The reason for pushing this day off is just to let him and the assigned people come here. The females are just having sex.

Zhou Jiayan and Gao Miao moved into a new house. This was no longer a house, it was basically a villa. The master bedroom belonged to Zhou Jiayan, and there were many other secondary bedrooms, which was very consistent with the Zerg's living style of imbalanced male and female ratio.

In the evening, Gao Miao went to the palace to report on the fighting situation in that area, as well as the process of Zhou Jiayan being discovered and brought back. Zhou Jiayan has now become a well-known S-class male insect in the country, which caused conflicts among various forces in the palace.

Gao Miao didn't come back until early the next morning, which showed how complicated the situation in the palace was last night. After returning, Zhou Jiayan stuffed him into a room to have a good rest. After a while, the female insect that was sent over arrived.

Unlike Gao Miao who is strong, he looks very cute, with some baby fat on his face, but his figure is also very good. Zhou Jiayan thinks that fucking him may give him some new feelings, and this female is very shy and not very courageous. Large, like real greenhouse flowers.

"have you eaten yet?"

"Eat."

The two insects were sitting face to face on the sofa. The female insect's nervousness and uneasiness were written on her face, her lower lip was bitten until it turned white, and her pants were wrinkled by her fingers.

"Don't be nervous, what's your name?"

"My name is Zuo Ruo"

"A very nice name."

Zhou Jiayan stood up and wanted to pour Zuo Ruo a glass of water to ease his mood. Unexpectedly, as soon as he got up, Zuo Ruo stood up suddenly as if he was frightened, and his body was still shaking slightly.

"What's wrong?"

"Ooooooooooooo, please break my wings gently."

Before Zhou Jiayan could say anything, Zuo Ruo's tears fell to the ground, soaking a small piece of carpet.

"Don't cry, I won't break your wings."

Zhou Jiayan had never encountered such a crybaby before, so he was really at a loss. He quickly released his mental power to comfort her, and his mental power turned into two hands to gently hug Zuo Ruo's body.

"That's why all male insects will break their wings, woo woo"

Zuo Ruo was comforted very well, but he still couldn't control his thoughts for a while. Zhou Jiayan felt that it was time to do something.

"Then let's do this. If you let me fuck you, won't you know if I'm going to break?"

Zhou Jiayan wanted to slap himself in the mouth. His words sounded inappropriate, like coaxing a child to go to bed with him. He quickly wanted to say something to make up for it, but Zuo Ruo really thought about it and nodded seriously.

"Then go ahead and do whatever you want as long as you don't break my wings."

Zhou Jiayan closed his mouth silently, his heart constantly echoing Zuo Ruo's "Fuck you as you want", and his dry throat was in urgent need of something to relieve it.

Zhou Jiayan took Zuo Ruo to his room. The huge bed soon became messy. Zhou Jiayan pressed on Zuo Ruo, their naked bodies facing each other. Zuo Ruo closed his eyes shyly, and his long and dense eyelashes trembled slightly.

Zhou Jiayan took out a box from the bedside table. After opening it, it was filled with all kinds of weird "toys". He took out two friendly ones and used them on Zuo Ruo.

One was a bell tied around the neck, and there was a big furry tail, which Zhou Jiayan stuffed into Zuo Ruo's back hole. Zuo Ruo felt a little uncomfortable after the foreign object went in, but he got better soon.

Another interesting toy is a vibrating nipple clamp. The small one is clamped on Zuo Ruo's pink nipples. After turning on the switch, the nipples quickly become engorged and become bright red, like cherries going from green to ripe.