4

"Gao Miao, I'm going to cum."

Zhou Jiayan speeded up his thrusting, and Gao Miao could feel the cock ramming inside her body swelling a little more.

"Will you bear a child for me?"

Although Zhou Jiayan knew that the Zerg race lived to reproduce, he still couldn't change his mind in such a short period of time. In his opinion, having a child was a big deal, and at the very least, the other party's consent was required before he could ejaculate.

"I do."

Gao Miao was struggling with lust, and couldn't help but feel a little moved when she heard Zhou Jiayan ask her thoughts. The matter of giving birth to insect cubs was decided by the male insects, and the female insects had no right to interfere, let alone ask her opinions.

Zhou Jiayan smiled after hearing Gao Miao's answer. The smile was full of expectation and happiness. Gao Miao suddenly felt that she was such a lucky female to be able to meet such a gentle male, not to mention that Zhou Jiayan was so good-looking. Male worm.

After several hundred rapid thrusts, Zhou Jiayan pushed his cock deep into the vagina, and then ejaculated the hot liquid outside Gao Miao's reproductive cavity. The ejaculation process was so long that Zhou Jiayan and Gao Miao shared a wet kiss.

"You, don't you want me to give birth to insect cubs for you? Why don't you open my reproductive cavity?"

Gao Miao was a little aggrieved, feeling that Zhou Jiayan had just lied to him, and he didn't want to give birth to insect cubs for him at all.

"Because I want to do it again with you."

When Zhou Jiayan heard Gao Miao's aggrieved words, she felt that he was extremely cute, and her cock that had not been pulled out became hard again unknowingly. Gao Miao's earlobes were so red that they could bleed after hearing Zhou Jiayan's answer.

Gao Miao: This male is so horny. It would be great if I could become his female.

"Baby, can we do it again?"

Gao Miao didn't speak and only answered him with her body.

The two of them stayed there from morning until night. Gao Miao regretted agreeing to Zhou Jiayan's request. He had never heard of a male with such a strong sexual desire and physical strength! This day, I did it five more times before it was over. During this time, I was even knocked unconscious once. Later, it was Zhou Jiayan who was afraid that he would be exhausted that ended with a look of regret.

"You're exhausted, take a nap, and I'll get you something to eat."

Gao Miao panicked and tried to get up, but failed, and was pushed hard into the quilt by Zhou Jiayan.

"Master, this is inappropriate. I am not your female attendant, and even then I cannot let you serve me."

"Be good, I don't have that many rules here, just take a good rest."

Zhou Jiayan lowered his head and kissed Gao Miao gently on the lips, as if to calm Gao Miao's nervousness and worry. Gao Miao wanted to say something more, but every time he opened his mouth, Zhou Jiayan would kiss him, and the time would pass one by one. Gao Miao was so stunned by the kiss that her palm-sized face shrank into the quilt, leaving only a pair of eyes looking at Zhou Jiayan.

Zhou Jiayan smiled and said nothing, and slowly disappeared from Gao Miao's sight. After a while, Gao Miao fell into a deep sleep. He seemed to have a dream, and there was a warm and comfortable atmosphere in the dream.

Zhou Jiayan went out to find some food and put it in the incubator, then went to bed and held Gao Miao in his arms, resting his chin on Gao Miao's soft head, and fell into a deep sleep with him.

Gao Miao woke up from hunger, otherwise he could have slept comfortably in Zhou Jiayan's arms. As soon as he moved his arms, he was kissed by Zhou Jiayan with concern.

"You're awake, are you hungry?"

Zhou Jiayan was like a little kitten making trouble on the back of Gao Miao's neck. Sometimes he kissed her gently with her warm lips, and sometimes she scratched slowly with her sharp teeth. Sometimes she even used her sharp teeth to pick it up too much. He picked up a small piece of soft flesh and put it in his mouth for his tongue to lick. This kind of intimacy seemed to make Gao Miao even more shy than real sex. He could even clearly feel the wetness gushing from his lower body, and even his toes curled together.