5

Zhou Jiayan took out the food from the incubator and gave Gao Miao some to eat. After replenishing his strength, he naturally continued to have sex. Gao Miao said that his physical strength could not keep up.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

Zhou Jiayan's glans circled near Gao Miao's reproductive cavity. Gao Miao was so distracted that she had no time to pay attention to him. Seeing this, Zhou Jiayan slowed down and let his cock rub the entrance of the reproductive cavity heavily when it went in and out, but it would not go in. .

"Zhou Jiayan~"

"Um?"

"Fuck in"

Zhou Jiayan happily penetrated Gao Miao's reproductive cavity before he finished speaking. The two of them were satisfied and climaxed at the same time. After entering, Zhou Jiayan thrust a few more times before ejaculating.

Zhou Jiayan didn't pull out his penis after ejaculation. Instead, it blocked his genital cavity to prevent his semen from flowing out. It took Gao Miao a full two or three minutes to recover.

Zhou Jiayan put his hand on Gao Miao's slightly swollen belly and stroked it. He had a strange feeling in his heart. There might be a new life there soon. Thinking of this, he felt even more affection for Gao Miao. After a while, he kissed the back of Gao Miao's neck. , and then moved the resting cock again.

The reason why the Zerg race has a reproductive ability that is difficult for other races to match is largely due to their unique body structure. The gestation period of female insects is only six months, the eggs can break out of their shells in just three days, and it only takes two years for the larvae to reach adulthood. The reproduction method of the Zerg race is also very special. After the Zerg cubs reach adulthood, if the male father is willing, the young female bugs can still be fucked by the male father, and the young male bugs can also fuck the young female bugs. With the consent of the male father, they can even Fuck your own bitch.

The pregnancy rate of the Zerg is astonishingly high. Generally, as long as the male worm ejaculates into the reproductive cavity, the female will know whether she is pregnant with worm cubs in three days. The number of eggs a female worm can conceive in each pregnancy ranges from two to five. There are even more babies, and during delivery, your partner needs to open the reproductive cavity so that the baby can be delivered smoothly, otherwise it will be difficult to deliver due to dryness of the birth canal.

Zhou Jiayan felt that it was almost done and pulled out his cock. Although it was already hard again, he still chose to let Gao Miao have a good rest. Anyway, there was a long way to go.

"We will leave back to the Imperial Capital tomorrow. Because you don't remember your origins, you need to go to the registration office to get a new identity certificate and check your health."

"Well, I understand."

Zhou Jiayan didn't want to care about those things. He just wanted to hug Gao Miao and have a good sleep, but Gao Miao couldn't sleep. He was the leader of this team and needed to rectify the team and make arrangements for the future, so he had no choice but to leave. This comforting embrace.

They returned to the Imperial Capital the next afternoon. It was indeed very different from that desolate place. It can be said that these two places are antonyms. The Imperial Capital can only be described as prosperous. In order to adapt to the development of the Zerg, the technological level of the Imperial Capital is also very high. Far beyond Zhou Jiayan's previous world.

"I'll take you to register, and then we'll go to the palace to report the situation."

Gao Miao put on the military uniform, and the whole insect was so handsome that Zhou Jiayan was attracted by it. He really wanted to take off the military uniform right now and let Gao Miao beg for mercy under him, but unfortunately he couldn't do it now.

"Hello, are you here to register?"

"Um"

"This is your identity certificate. We will then take you to have your physical condition tested. Also, does the female insect next to you need to be registered on the certificate? If so, in what capacity?"

"He is my female attendant and my companion."

After Zhou Jiayan said this, he was led into the room to have his health checked. However, Gao Miao stood there unable to recover. He thought Zhou Jiayan was using him as a way to vent his anger, but he didn't expect that she would say that she was his partner and female attendant. Gao Miao held back her uncontrollable tears, cheered up and walked into the room where Zhou Jiayan's body was tested. She secretly vowed to follow the hero for the rest of her life and never betray him.

"You have one day until you become an adult!?"

The female in white clothes pushed up her glasses in surprise and looked at the examination results in disbelief.

"Is there any problem?"

"You already have S-level mental power before you reach adulthood, and your mental power will double again when you reach adulthood. We have only seen less than ten female insects with S-level mental power so far, let alone you are still a Male insect!"

Zhou Jiayan was also a little surprised. The so-called mental power was a bit like imagination condensed into substance. He really didn't expect that his level was so high. It seemed that he might become a very powerful insect.