25

Zhou Jiayan broke into Qi Yu's house single-handedly. He was having sex with the female insect with his plump body. The expression on the female insect's face was not joyful. The female insect's wings were rotten and she was wearing many nipple rings. Zhou Jiayan watched this scene with disgust until the male worm ejaculated.

"Who are you? Zhou Jiayan! What are you doing here?"

In fact, the entire Zerg race knows Zhou Jiayan's face. After all, he is a male Zerg with double S-class status. It has been reported countless times on TV and the Internet. Only Zerg like Chu Zhuo should not recognize it. Thinking of Chu Zhuo, Zhou Jiayan smiled.

"I'm here to kill you."

"Are you sick? What the hell do you want to do! I tell you, you can't beat my female bug!"

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

"why are you laughing?"

Zhou Jiayan laughed so hard that tears came out. This insect was really just trying to be funny. No wonder Chu Zhuo said he was greedy for life and afraid of death.

"I laugh at you for wanting your own female insect to protect you. You are a waste! A waste who only abandons the female insect to protect himself!"

"You, what on earth do you want to do?"

"I told you, I'm here to kill you."

"Help, help me, you guys, what are you doing so stupidly! Kill Zhou Jiayan! Kill Zhou Jiayan!"

The females behind Qi Yu did not move, their eyes lingering between Qi Yu and Zhou Jiayan. The female that had just been fucked struggled to crawl out from under Qi Yu and crawled to Zhou Jiayan's feet to cry. He was too scared. Several of his friends had been killed by the male worms, but he didn't want to die yet. He told Zhou Jiayan to save him, he didn't want to die.

Zhou Jiayan gently picked up the female insect and placed it on the sofa nearby. She patted his head comfortingly and turned around to pick Qi Yu up with her mental strength. Zhou Jiayan didn't want him to die happily like this, so she took it. On the side, Qi Yu tied him up with the long rope he used to tie up the female insect.

Zhou Jiayan asked the female insects to tell them what Qi Yu had done to them, and he helped them take revenge one by one. At first, the female insects looked at each other with some worry and fear. Zhou Jiayan threw Qi Yu on the floor and used his mental power to comfort him. These female bugs.

Soon Zhou Jiayan used all the atrocities Qi Yu had committed on himself one by one. There was no hole under the male to torture, so he used the anus hole. Qi Yu is sexually abused and tortured.

Two hours later, Qi Yu was tortured to the point of dying. His lower body was torn apart and bleeding all over the floor. However, this was not enough. Zhou Jiayan put Qi Yu in salt water and was tortured while soaking.

Zhou Jiayan took Qi Yu's wings out and let the females break them as they pleased. The females had already let go and rushed forward with or without a knife to scratch Qi Yu's wings. The scene was very tragic and the females' eyes were red. I don't know if it's heartache or pleasure. Zhou Jiayan thinks they should be happy.

After a whole day and night, Qi Yu finally died. Before he died, his body was covered with jingling bells, but it was not beautiful or attractive at all. The bathtub was full of blood. The female insects had calmed down after taking revenge. He was very worried about Zhou Jiayan's future. After all, killing a male insect meant that among the Zerg, his wings would be broken and his hand and hamstrings would be pulled out. Not only that, he would also be hung in the square and fucked by the Zerg for free until he died.

After hearing this, Zhou Jiayan smiled nonchalantly, said to the females, "You will all be liberated in the future," and walked to the palace to surrender.

The emperor was silent for a long time after hearing this, and summoned the ministers to discuss the matter. It took three days of discussion before arriving at a result acceptable to everyone.

During this period, Zhou Jiayan did not mention this matter at all at home, and only focused on being gentle with his friends. Chu Zhuo also came here, and Zhou Jiayan integrated him into the family, making Chu Zhuo feel full of love. No one except Zhou Jiayan did not Worried about the outcome of his trial.