9

I went to test my mental strength this morning, and the result shocked the entire Zerg clan. Zhou Jiayan's final level was Double S. He was summoned to the palace in the afternoon. It seemed that the emperor couldn't sit still.

The palace was more futuristic. Zhou Jiayan finally saw a male other than himself here. He looked terrible and was extremely fat.

Zhou Jiayan lost confidence in the males in this world, and suddenly felt that this was good. Maybe the females in this world could let him do whatever he wanted.

"Are you the double S-level male that General Gao Miao picked up on E-B0?"

"Yes."

"Well, you should know that you need four female attendants. I looked at your information and there are only two at the moment, right?"

"That's right."

"The remaining two of you need to choose one of the princes."

Zhou Jiayan frowned. Logically speaking, the remaining two should be free choices. The emperor suddenly made such a move. If he guessed correctly, it should be to preserve the imperial power of his family. From this point of view, it would take a lot to choose the prince. Attention.

The princes stood aside obediently waiting to be selected. Zhou Jiayan saw a strange one among the dozens of them. The other princes were all looking forward to choosing their own. There was a cold-faced insect in the corner, looking at Zhou Jiayan. There were no big mood swings. What attracted Zhou Jiayan was not only his cold eyes, but also his hair, which seemed to have reached his waist, but he couldn't see clearly because he was far away.

Zhou Jiayan released his mental power and stroked the hair of the indifferent insect back and forth. The insect was startled, and a crack appeared on his cold face. Zhou Jiayan put his mental power on his face again. There was no change in Chongzi, his face still had the same cold expression.

"Your Majesty, I want this." Zhou Jiayan pointed at the indifferent insect and stared at him with bright eyes.

"Luo Zhi, go ahead, you will be Zhou Jiayan's female from now on."

Luo Zhi didn't realize until he was brought home by Zhou Jiayan that he was attracted by the best male of the Zerg race, but he clearly had a cold face. This can't be blamed on Luo Zhi, mainly because he has a relatively withdrawn personality. , don’t have many friends, let alone being born in a place like the palace, you won’t be able to smile over time. When Zhou Jiayan picked the female bug today, he really wanted to behave well, even though he really tried hard to smile, The result was still a cold face.

"These are my other two friends. He is Gao Miao, a very powerful military insect. The other is Zuo Ruo, a very timid insect. This is Luo Zhi, who will live with us in the future."

Zhou Jiayan is indeed worthy of the love of all the female insects in the Zerg tribe. No male insect would introduce the members of the family gently, not to mention that the insect is so handsome. Luo Zhi fell in love with him at the first sight.

"Then can you sleep with me tonight?"

No female would refuse the invitation proposed by the male. Luo Zhi nodded. After dinner, Gao Miao and Zuo Ruo went back to rest. Before leaving, they winked at Luo Zhi and whispered, "Come on, come on." I didn't understand it at first, but it wasn't until Zhou Jiayan was pressed on the bed begging for mercy that I understood why he was asked to cheer.

"Go take a shower." Luo Zhi thought he was going to take a shower. Unexpectedly, as soon as he entered the bathroom, Zhou Jiayan followed him in and unbuttoned his own buttons. Luo Zhi's face was still cold, but her heart was already cold. I was so embarrassed that I felt like burning up.