29

Zhou Jiayan picked up Chu Zhuo and was so scared that Chu Zhuo almost peed. Moreover, Zhou Jiayan still used that kind of princess hug. It was really shameful. Zhou Jiayan seemed to have made up for all the love she had lost for so many years this night. .

"Come on, Chu Zhuo, let me pee you."

Chu Zhuo was so immersed in emotion that he didn't hear what Zhou Jiayan said for a moment, so he almost nodded. When he realized it, he was already being held by Zhou Jiayan in the posture of peeing on a little insect, and his two arms were imprisoned in him. My legs are bent, this, this is too shameful, who can pee!

Zhou Jiayan leaned his head on Chu Zhuo's neck, and then whistled. Veins appeared on Chu Zhuo's forehead and neck. Zhou Jiayan didn't let him go, and even played a song. Chu Zhuo even planned to hold himself in Die, in short, don't pee in front of Zhou Jiayan. After secretly making up his mind, he closed his eyes and stiffened his neck to listen to Zhou Jiayan's whistle.

It was the first time that Zhou Jiayan encountered such a stubborn insect. He suddenly felt an inexplicable desire to win. He took advantage of Chu Zhuo's eyes to close and quickly and accurately inserted his hand into the unclosed vagina. , Chu Zhuo opened his eyes in shock, but this was not what surprised him the most. What surprised him most was that Zhou Jiayan knew where the urethral opening was better than he did, and directly dug the closed hole with his fingers.

Chu Zhuo's whole body trembled, but he still peed. The liquid poured on Zhou Jiayan's hands and Chu Zhuo's own legs. The whole scene was so lewd. After urinating, Chu Zhuo opened his eyes wide as if they were broken. , tears flowed out without warning, Zhou Jiayan suddenly panicked, and quickly turned over the bug in his arms. The two of them hugged each other face to face. Chu Zhuo's legs were wrapped around Zhou Jiayan's waist, and his head was buried firmly in Zhou Jiayan's. The neck and body are all pink from crying.

Zhou Jiayan patted Chu Zhuo's back gently and coaxed the crying bug in his arms in a low voice. Every female bug including the male bug was his treasure. Today, he really went too far. It's better to coax the little bug.

In fact, the shame of peeing in front of Zhou Jiayan soon passed. Instead, Zhou Jiayan kept apologizing and treating herself like a little bug, which made her even more ashamed and made her want to cry. She was obviously an adult bug, so why did she still do it? She will show off her temper in front of her hero, but this kind of Zhou Jiayan is too gentle. Her low and hoarse voice whispers emotional words into her ears, and she also provides physical comfort and comfort.

"I was wrong, I was wrong, I will never let you feel so sad next time."

"I, I'm fine. I just think you're so good. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo According, I, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, I like you so much, you give me a lot of love, uh uh, you're like me. I should thank you, uh, uh."

After hearing this, Zhou Jiayan suddenly laughed. He even cried until he hiccupped. It was not because he had gone too far, but because he felt that he was so good like this. Zhou Jiayan kissed this lovely female insect again this time. Gentle thrusting, even the ejaculation into the reproductive cavity is gentle.

Chu Zhuo was so tired that he fell asleep directly. Zhou Jiayan took him into the bathroom and washed him carefully, then found some pajamas for Chu Zhuo to put on, and then let Chu Zhuo sleep peacefully. This was the first time he had a male insect with him. The feeling of being next to you.

Early the next morning, when Chu Zhuo opened his eyes, he saw Zhou Jiayan lying next to him who didn't know when he woke up. This male insect was looking at him with a smile. Compared with his previous life, all this was so beautiful. It's like a sweet dream that I don't want to wake up from.

"Am I dreaming? This dream is so good, I don't want to wake up again."

Zhou Jiayan k A little thought, should I also doubt that all this is a dream? In fact, he just had a dream. In the dream, he traveled to the Zerg and started this too dreamy life.