3

Gao Miao's room was not far from the punishment site, but for the two lusty insects, it was a torturous journey.

Zhou Jiayan and Gao Miao's bodies were close to each other, and their hands reached into each other's clothes, searching for sensitive spots on the smooth skin.

After Gao Miao returned to the room, he hurriedly locked the door. Zhou Jiayan couldn't wait for a few seconds after locking the door. He put his arms around Gao Miao's slim waist and kissed her countless delicately and charmingly.

Gao Miao was shocked, because the Zerg rarely kiss each other with their mouths when mating. Their desires only stem from reproduction and body structure. They basically use thrusting and venting with clear purpose. Males like Zhou Jiayan Already extinct.

Zhou Jiayan noticed Gao Miao's distraction and bit the thin lip he held in his mouth with dissatisfaction. The pain was like scratching an itch for an insect like Gao Miao who often fought, but he knew that the male insect in front of him was unhappy. .

Gao Miao offered her soft tongue in a flattering manner, letting Zhou Jiayan play with it as he pleased. When Gao Miao was lost in consciousness from being kissed, Zhou Jiayan put his hand on the hole where the water was constantly flowing. He only put his index finger and middle finger in for two sections, and Zhou Jiayan was already there Flexibly dig into the firm and tender meat.

Gao Miao unconsciously clamped her thighs, and her back slid weakly from the door panel. Zhou Jiayan pushed his knees into Gao Miao's clamped legs. The hands holding Gao Miao's slim waist exerted more strength, and stuck Gao Miao in the door. among themselves.

Another finger was added to the vagina, and the delicate vaginal flesh bit these three fingers tightly. Even after the expansion, Zhou Jiayan still couldn't enter easily. The cock of a male insect is different from that of a human being. The cock of a male insect is more delicate. It's thicker and longer, and Zhou Jiayan's is even a little upturned. At least he has to wait until the three fingers in the pussy can be easily inserted.

Zhou Jiayan lovingly kissed Gao Miao's eyes. The female insect's eyes were golden, half-open and half-closed during orgasm, as if a fallen god was cruelly dragged into the hell of lust by Zhou Jiayan.

Zhou Jiayan took out his fingers and replaced them with his hard and painful cock. When he first inserted it, Zhou Jiayan felt the pleasure of being tightly wrapped by the tender meat. Gao Miao's face turned pale in pain when it was inserted, only bright red. The lips dotted his face, which made Zhou Jiayan feel distressed and at the same time, he felt a surge of unknown sadistic desire.

Zhou Jiayan used the inserted half of the cock to thrust in and out of the small hole slightly, and used one hand to peel off the clothes and pants that the two of them had not finished taking off. When she saw the scars of different depths and lengths on Gao Miao's body, Zhou Jiayan felt sadistic. Even heavier, he opened his mouth and left his mark on Gao Miao's body. Dark red, bright red, and light red kisses turned into substance and landed on Gao Miao's body.

Zhou Jiayan jerked his waist and inserted all of his cock into Gao Miao's body. Zhou Jiayan felt a large stream of water spurting out of it, spraying on his glans, and some even flowed into the horse's eyes.

Zhou Jiayan locked Gao Miao hard in his arms and began to thrust violently. He didn't use any skills at first, but Gao Miao was made to climax continuously by this unskilled fucking method. There was no way to predict Zhou Jiayan's next move. No matter where you hit it at once, the pleasure will be doubled.

"Take it easy, you...you're going to fuck me up..."

Zhou Jiayan likes the sound of Gao Miao's moans. It's not very high-pitched, but a low-pitched sound. When his cock reaches certain sensitive points, Gao Miao's voice will be slightly higher.

"It's broken? Let me see where it's broken. Is it this? Or this?"

Zhou Jiayan thrust into Gao Miao's body with evil intentions, and from time to time he suddenly touched Gao Miao's sensitive points, leaving Gao Miao unable to respond to Zhou Jiayan's questions.

"Why don't you speak? Is it really bad?"

Zhou Jiayan grabbed the back of Gao Miao's head and put Gao Miao's lips against his own. There was no real kiss, just a distant touch, talking to Gao Miao at this dangerous distance.

Gao Miao was about to go crazy from the overwhelming pleasure, and took the initiative to kiss Zhou Jiayan's lips. The small mouth on the top was as wet and hot as the bottom, sucking Zhou Jiayan's body and mind firmly.