30

Zhou Jiayan has been searching since that day. He wanted to find an answer. This answer made him want to know, and he also wanted not to know. People are always contradictory creatures, and they are always entangled from morning to night, from birth to death. , entangled in all kinds of trivial things, Zhou Jiayan couldn't change it.

His females gave birth again, and this time the number of larvae was much greater than last time. The larvae from last time also gave birth one after another, and the number of worm eggs more than doubled. Zhou Jiayan was awarded by the emperor. Winning the award of "The First Zerg Warrior", warriors can not only win honors by killing enemies on the battlefield, but Zerg people like Zhou Jiayan who have made significant contributions to the fertility rate of Zerg are also warriors, and can also win this honor that is as important as killing enemies. .

It’s not surprising if Zhou Jiayan’s eggs are just large in number, because the males can do it as long as they work hard, and Zhou Jiayan is so powerful that there are so many male eggs in the eggs, basically every ten eggs have There is a male egg, a height that no insect can match.

The male eggs hatched quickly, and it seemed like it took only a blink of an eye for the larvae to reach adulthood. All the male worms Zhou Jiayan gave birth to were as beautiful as himself. There were more and more worms in the house, so the emperor directly gave them to him. They chose Zhou Jiayan's small planet as a place to live and breed. Under Zhou Jiayan's guidance, these male insects quickly mastered the sensitive points of their fathers and mothers, and also became familiar with the sensitive points of each of their brothers and sisters. The scenes every day were Large-scale group sex scenes, no distinction between people, time and place.

The gladiatorial arena opened by the emperor before has also been promoted and used. As long as the winner is rewarded, he will not be fucked by Zhou Jiayan, but will be sent to the small planet where Zhou Jiayan lives to participate in this never-ending mating, and forever. All will be loved by insects.

Decades later, a war over territory broke out between the Zerg and humans. At this time, Zhou Jiayan suddenly remembered that he was also a human being. During this war, he gradually understood why he had traveled through time. The Zerg also understand why there is a war between the Zerg and humans, and even know the filth and nastiness behind it.

"Father Xiong, we are going to the battlefield! Please take care of yourself!"

"Master, we are going too! Wait for us to come back."

After Zhou Jiayan sent away all the insect queens at home who wanted to participate in the war, he sat alone on a bench and looked at the sky. There were some insects at home that did not need to participate in the war, but they were very few. Because Zhou Jiayan's own abilities were very strong, the female insects gave birth to Very few of the insect cubs that come out are suitable for mating. Those who do not go to the battlefield are almost his offspring conceived by his worm cubs. The relationship is not really close, so he has to Come out for some air.

When Zhou Jiayan was thinking wildly on the bench, suddenly two humans grabbed Zhou Jiayan from behind. It was not a close attack, but a net gun specially produced and invested in the war. The bullets fired were highly paralyzing. , but will not harm the target.

When Zhou Jiayan woke up again, he found himself sitting in a very familiar place. He had lived in this place for more than ten years, and he couldn't be more familiar with it. This was the house he lived in before coming to the Zerg, with a small cactus on the balcony and a coffee table. He put on the bottle of water that he hadn't finished drinking, and even the quilt was in the same shape as before he left. What on earth was going on? This couldn't really be a dream.