27

A month passed by in a blink of an eye. Zhou Jiayan was extremely satisfied every day. After returning home, he had to "harass" the female bugs at home. The emperor personally removed the notice. However, considering that Zhou Jiayan can be regarded as the top male of the Zerg clan in all aspects. After all, the emperor and his ministers came up with another "reward" after seeing the considerable fertility rate "punished" by the square.

This was an unprecedented trial. The emperor allocated funds to open an arena covering an area of ​​more than 800 square meters in the center of the neighboring star. This was specially set up for Zhou Jiayan, and the audience was all the female insects of the Zerg race. The competition mode is two or more insects. As long as the number of both sides is equal, it is prohibited to use weapons other than the body (including mental power). Only use your own body (tentacles, wings, tail, etc.) to fight, and finally stand in the arena. The worm that catches it is the winner (if the remaining worms are larger than one, the battle still needs to continue), and you can get the right to mate with Zhou Jiayan.

Suddenly the entire Zerg clan was in a state of excitement, but the person involved, Zhou Jiayan, didn't know the news yet because he was busy "serving" Chu Zhuo. After resolving his hatred, Chu Zhuo also tried to slowly accept Zhou Jiayan, from holding hands to kissing to... The process of making love made him feel sweet and romantic. He seemed to no longer hate male insects so much, but he might just have let go of his prejudice against Zhou Jiayan.

"Comfortable?"

Zhou Jiayan held Chu Zhuo's hand on the sheet with both hands, and slowly pushed up his waist. Chu Zhuo's hole was really too tight. Zhou Jiayan said without any doubt that Chu Zhuo definitely had no pain from the larvae to adulthood. I have masturbated before, and maybe I have never even touched this little flesh hole that is constantly flowing.

"It's so big, so swollen, my waist is so sore, woo woo, woo"

No matter how much Chu Zhuo endured it, he still couldn't stand Zhou Jiayan's manipulation and silently shed two tears. Zhou Jiayan, who was always good at making people happy, quickly came up and kissed the corners of Chu Zhuo's eyes.

"It's my fault that I don't cry anymore."

He said it was wrong, but the strength he used on his waist did not decrease at all. He only really stopped when the cock was completely inserted. Zhou Jiayan looked at Chu Zhuo crying and his eyelashes were all blurred, and suddenly felt that he was not too much. A beast.

"You, please move, wuwuwu, this is too uncomfortable, wuwu."

After Zhou Jiayan heard Chu Zhuo's words, he lost all thoughts of pity for her and moved his cock in and out, leaving no time for Chu Zhuo to breathe.

Chu Zhuo and Zhou Jiayan intertwined their fingers, but Chu Zhuo was too happy to care about anything at this time. His mind suddenly went blank, and he reached climax together. Meng Lang's appearance greatly stimulated Zhou Jiayan, and Zhou Jiayan also gasped and ejaculated. The deepest part of Chu Zhuo's body.

Taking advantage of Chu Zhuo's orgasm, Zhou Jiayan's semi-soft cock rested in the soft vagina, and his lips kissed every part of Chu Zhuo's body. Dots of rose-red marks briefly bloomed on Chu Zhuo's seductive body. On the top, the sides of the neck are the most beautiful.

Zhou Jiayan's cock quickly regained its hardness. At this time, Luo Zhi suddenly came in, holding a computer in his hand, which displayed the emperor's new announcement. However, when seeing this scene, Luo Zhi admitted that his pussy began to change from It was itching deep inside, and the vagina squirmed unconsciously. The liquid quickly soaked her tight-fitting underwear. Luo Zhi clamped her thighs and secretly rubbed the roots of her legs in a small way, hoping to relieve the heart-gnawing itching. , no matter how small the amplitude was, it was still discovered by Zhou Jiayan.

Zhou Jiayan waved to Luo Zhi to go over. Luo Zhi was different from all the female insects. He didn't like to smile. From the day they met, Zhou Jiayan rarely saw him with expressions other than indifference. Who would not want to meet such a person? Fuck it? The more indifferent he is, the more he wants to see his face change because of him. The most beautiful thing is the red eyes when he is confused and infatuated, the tears that can't stop, and the lips that are biting tightly with teeth. Letting herself let out ambiguous moans, her legs felt ashamed because they were opened, but they couldn't clamp them because they were out of strength. Her slender neck was lifted up during the climax, and her slender fingers grasped the sheets under her tightly, so tight. The fingertips turned white and the reproductive cavity opened for itself. This was simply the most powerful aphrodisiac in the world.