2

Zhou Jiayan stayed at this military base for a week. It must be said that the female insects are very strict about military discipline. He often sees some females being punished for doing wrong things. The punishment makes him very intolerable.

"Report, Zhao Kai has been brought here."

Another insect made a mistake, and Zhou Jiayan stood nearby and watched quietly. The entire punishment field was noisy, and no insect noticed that he was here.

The female sitting high up raised her hand, and Zhao Kai was tied to a leather shelf by several other females. Various props were placed around him. It was obvious that this was not a healthy adult punishment.

Zhao Kai's clothes and pants were torn apart, and he was sitting naked on the chair. Zhou Jiayan moved his body in order to hide some parts of himself.

Zhao Kai stood with two worms on his left and one on his right. They were holding different things in their hands. The worm on the left held a black gelatinous penis. The shape was not that unacceptable. The worm on the right held something different. There were five pink balls of different sizes. Zhou Jiayan didn't quite understand the functions of these balls at first, but he soon figured it out.

The insect on the left stuffed the gelatinous cock directly into Zhao Kai's pussy. The cock spurted out a stream of water without much movement. Zhou Jiayan looked at Zhao Kai's sensitive pussy in surprise and sighed secretly. She really wished she could take the place of that cock. cock.

The soldier on the right also started his own actions after Zhao Kai climaxed. First, he stuck two large pink balls on Zhao Kai's breasts with tape, and then tied two smaller pink balls on his breasts, which was fine for the females. There is still a small pink ball on the extremely sensitive cock, which is placed on the clitoris of Zhao Kai's hole.

Zhou Jiayan has learned a lot beyond his imagination since he came to this world. It's like female insects actually have female holes. They are essentially the same as women, but female insects are more sensitive, their female holes are shallower, and the water is more dense. It is directly connected to the reproductive cavity, and there is only a thin flesh wall between it and the anus hole at the back. In vernacular, it is easier to fuck.

Looking at Zhao Kai's current appearance, a larger cock was stuffed in his mouth, and he was licking it with an expression of enjoyment. The five pink balls also turned on the switch. The insect on the left squatted next to him and used irregular strokes. Pumping the black cock in and out quickly.

Zhao Kai climaxed again as expected. The cock in his mouth was taken out, and the bright red tongue was exposed on his lips. His eyes were so happy that they rolled up. His balls and cock did not stop, and his body became even more intense during the climax. Sensitive, the pleasure like this was amplified countless times, and Zhao Kai fainted.

The punishment was far from over. Later, five or six insects came up in turn with all kinds of strange things and left marks on Zhao Kai's body. Zhou Jiayan saw such a lively scene in the corner and unconsciously reached in. In pants.

As soon as he touched his hot cock, he was suddenly tapped on his right shoulder. Zhou Jiayan looked back and saw that it was the insect that he had talked to that day. Before Zhou Jiayan could speak, the insect whispered in Zhou Jiayan's ear.

"My name is Gao Miao. I have submitted your information to the higher authorities for you. You may be taken to the Imperial Capital in two days."

Gao Miao whispered beside Zhou Jiayan while stroking Zhou Jiayan's cock with her hands. Zhou Jiayan readily accepted others masturbating for him and even asked such a question.

"Can I fuck you?"

Gao Miao couldn't believe that there was such a male insect in the world who would have sex with a female insect who was fighting in the army, and it was an ugly female insect like himself. He thought Zhou Jiayan was crazy, but he couldn't refuse a male insect. Such a tempting offer.

"Go to my room."