23

"Okay, I won't tease you anymore, I'm going to get you something to eat."

Zhou Jiayan touched Chu Zhuo's hair. The feel was similar to what Zhou Jiayan imagined. The hair was soft and easy to rub.

Chu Zhuo opened his eyes after Zhou Jiayan turned around. There was a hint of killing intent in his black pupils, and he quickly put them away without being noticed by Zhou Jiayan.

Zhou Jiayan has been taking good care of Chu Zhuo for the next three months. All the wounds on Chu Zhuo's body were healed. During this period, Zhou Jiayan only occasionally had a hard time and teased Chu Zhuo from time to time. The most extreme thing was to kiss Chu Zhuo. The back of Zhuo's neck, ears, etc., are innocent and unlike the Zerg.

On a night that was no different from usual, after Zhou Jiayan took a shower, he saw Chu Zhuo sitting on the bed and taking off his clothes one by one. Zhou Jiayan had coveted that body for a long time. He watched it almost every day for the past three months, sometimes sometimes I even touched it with my hands, but it was still very exciting to have it so naked in front of my eyes.

Chu Zhuo spread his legs towards Zhou Jiayan, and fell on the bed with his upper body. He raised his two-day long legs to reveal the pink flesh hole that was constantly flowing. Chu Zhuo opened the thick labia himself, and the semen inside flowed along the perineum and through the anus. Then wet the sheets underneath you.

Chu Zhuo clamped her labia with two fingers, and squeezed it into her hole little by little. After swallowing half of her fingers, she climaxed. Water spurted everywhere, and her legs trembled to bear it. Chu Zhuo waited for a while and penetrated in one breath. In the end, he hummed unsteadily, scratching Zhou Jiayan's heart like a cat's claws.

"Zhou Jiayan~ Yeah, it's so good, it's so fucking hard that I can't stand it anymore, oh, it's so hard!"

Chu Zhuo used his fingers to drive himself to climax again and again. It was so lewd that Zhou Jiayan's cock was so hard that it ached so hard. He walked in and Chu Zhuo pulled out two of his fingers and replaced them with his own fingers to dig in and out.

"Mmm~ It feels so good~ Come in, put the big cock in~ Please~"

No matter how charming and pleasant Chu Zhuo's screams were, Zhou Jiayan still remained uncharacteristically unmoved. Instead, she inserted her fingers harder, making Chu Zhuo squirt with just three fingers.

"Do you want to kill me?"

This sentence came out of Zhou Jiayan's mouth in a declarative tone, as if he was talking about the weather with Chu Zhuo. Chu Zhuo's climaxing body seemed to be thrown into an ice cellar all of a sudden, and the messy finger in his body had not yet Stop, but Chu Zhuo's spirit has woken up, and his body is left to bear it.

"What did you say? I didn't."

"You are a female that was abandoned in this war. You were abandoned two years ago, that is, after you became an adult, right?"

Zhou Jiayan pushed his fingers slowly, waiting for Chu Zhuo's explanation. Chu Zhuo was silent for a long time, and even his moans disappeared. At this time, Zhou Jiayan plunged the entire cock into her, causing Chu Zhuo to scream loudly.

"Tell me the reason?"

Chu Zhuo felt happy for a while, and then became seriously silent. Zhou Jiayan's movements on the waist became more and more fierce, as if he wanted to fuck Chu Zhuo to death.

"Double S-level males can easily sense your intention to kill me. In the past three months, I have tried to understand the reason, but all I can know is that you have been abandoned. I still don't know the real reason. I think I know, Chu Zhuo, tell me, okay?"

Two tears fell from the corners of Chu Zhuo's eyes and were hidden in the roots of his black hair. Chu Zhuo seemed to have not heard Zhou Jiayan's questions and just silently endured Zhou Jiayan's violation, just crying silently.