22

Zhou Jiayan realizes that he is very different now from before, and his actions are also very outrageous compared to before, but he loves his free self more now, or in other words, he likes this obscene world.

Zhou Jiayan contributed a lot to the fertility of the Zerg, so the emperor rewarded Zhou Jiayan to travel to a neighboring star. This was surprising to the Zerg, which has a very strong sense of territoriality.

Zhou Jiayan "fed every female and male insect to the fullest" before going to the neighboring star. If Zhou Jiayan had gone for a long time, he might have seen new insect cubs when he came back. However, Zhou Jiayan still had to help with the birth of the worm cubs. .

The Zerg often have wars, usually to compete for territory. The ownership of the neighboring star was only assigned to Zhou Jiayan's country a few years ago. Because it was originally a war-prone place and the development time itself was late, so now only the center of the planet is Although prosperous, the surrounding area is still desolate, and there may still be remnants of enemy countries that have not been cleaned up in some places.

Zhou Jiayan went straight to the most prosperous place. In fact, he didn't want to leave the bugs at home, but he had to come to save the emperor's face. There was a certain gap between the prosperity here and the main star, but it was indeed a good place for vacation.

Zhou Jiayan originally thought about seeing if he could encounter any female bugs with a closed mouth on this planet. After three days of shopping, he didn't find any that attracted him. Zhou Jiayan could only play games in the hotel and learn about the history of the Zerg from time to time. People who have had sex for a long time may feel a little uncomfortable after suddenly becoming ecstatic.

Zhou Jiayan's soul is not a stoic person, so being idle all day long is not an option. He simply went to take a look around the planet. Unexpectedly, he saw something different when he saw it. In Zhou Jiayan's impression, The Zerg are very powerful and lusty, and the city is also very prosperous, but he has forgotten that there is another side to everything. For example, the land under his feet is devastated, with broken limbs and arms everywhere, and there are still unextinguished flames in some places.

Zhou Jiayan heard a faint sound of breathing while walking. Are there actually live insects here? Zhou Jiayan approached carefully and used his mental power to lift up the layers of corpses. In a gap, he saw a black body. Zhou Jiayan dragged the insect out by his ankles and saw between his legs. The pink pussy and small cock were exposed and swayed with her movements.

Zhou Jiayan admitted that he was a little distracted just now, but he quickly ignored his semi-hard cock and rescued the female insect. Soon the female insect became somewhat awake, and when she opened her eyes and saw Zhou Jiayan, she had not yet recovered, and her mouth Li whispered about drinking water.

Zhou Jiayan carried the female insect to the hotel where he was staying, fed him some water and wiped his body. After drinking the water, the female insect fell asleep. While wiping his body, Zhou Jiayan mechanically waved the wet towel. The female insect's The body was so beautiful that Zhou Jiayan couldn't bear it. She could only think of other things to divert her attention, but all she could think about was the scene and feeling of having sex with the bugs at home.

Zhou Jiayan covered the female with a quilt and lay next to her, sleeping lightly until the female woke up and woke up when she was touched by her arm.

"woke up?"

"Who are you?"

The little guy was very alert and was not fazed by Zhou Jiayan's face at all. He looked at Zhou Jiayan with cold eyes.

"My name is Zhou Jiayan. I picked you up half an hour ago. Please reciprocate and tell me your name."

"My name is Chu Zhuo."

After saying that, Chu Zhuo's eyes averted for a moment, and then he said, "Can you stop being hard? It's hitting me."

Zhou Jiayan smiled and pushed his cock forward again: "I said this, but it doesn't count. How about you help me?"

Chu Zhuo did not reply to Zhou Jiayan, but closed his eyes silently, his body stiff as he endured Zhou Jiayan's intrusion.