20

The little females thought it was almost done, so they took off the semen ring. Zhou Jiayan closed her eyes and enjoyed the pleasure of ejaculation. The little females looked at Zhou Jiayan's semen and thought it would be better if it was ejaculated inside them.

"Untie me."

Zhou Jiayan thinks that he can play this more in the future, because it is really good. The accumulated pleasure is released in an instant, and his brain becomes blank, which is the ultimate happiness.

Zhou Jiayan had a great time tonight. He opened every little female worm, and each little female worm was filled with semen. The little female worm who had fainted was lying on the ground trembling.

"How about it? Let me know if you feel good about me."

"Ah ha, ah, ah, it feels so good, um~ The male father fucked me the best. He fucked me so hard that I almost got pregnant."

The little females who are addicted to sex are irrational and can say anything. Even those with shy and cold personalities are hot and crazy when being fucked.

Zhou Jiayan inserted her fingers into the mouth of the little female who was being fucked, and watched as he began to lick her fingers in confusion. Zhou Jiayan could not help but think of the female father of this little female, Luo Zhi, who was not very good at smiling coldly. , Luo Zhi's face will be hot if there is ice in it. The insect cubs born by Luo Zhi are completely different from him. The worm cubs are warm both internally and externally, and they can do whatever they are told.

All the little females were staggering around after being fucked by Zhou Jiayan. They went back to the room to rest with their bellies filled with semen. Zhou Jiayan felt very happy, but something was missing. This feeling lasted until the little males walked in.

The little male closed the door and took off one piece of clothing. The male's nipples were darker than the female's, and his cock was much larger than the female's. After taking off his pants, Zhou Jiayan saw two white and straight nipples. With her long legs, she invaded a little bit from the bottom up. Her eyes lingered playfully on the cock that was raised up and hard for a while, and then she continued to go up and saw two light brown nipples.

As soon as the little male came close to Zhou Jiayan, he was kissed on the nipple. Zhou Jiayan knew that the little male could not have milk unless he was really pregnant by her. Zhou Jiayan touched and rubbed the elastic buttocks of the little male and looked at her eyes. Her body is slender, but I didn’t expect that all the flesh is here.

Zhou Jiayan slapped the little male's butt hard, which made the little male's anus hidden under the two butts itchy so much that he twisted his waist unbearably, and Zhou Jiayan patted his butt again.

"If you're so good at twisting, let's ride it later. I just happen to be a little tired today."

Zhou Jiayan brought the little female insect to his room, and then slowly explored the body that was the same as his own. The little male insect was obedient. When Zhou Jiayan finally had enough of playing with his body, he sat on Zhou Jiayan's lap with some caution. , Zhou Jiayan asked him to spread his legs and open his thighs. The little male's hole rubbed against the quilt, crushing the folds of the hole.

Zhou Jiayan put two fingers in, and the intestines inside squirmed shyly, as if to welcome Zhou Jiayan's arrival. It seemed that it had been lubricated in advance, so there was no need to do it himself. When he pulled out his hand, the intestines were tight and tight. Biting.

Zhou Jiayan signaled the little male to start. The little male squatted down and swallowed Zhou Jiayan's cock, which was slightly larger than the size of the male. Zhou Jiayan watched while his hands were not idle. He was either tugging on the nipples or putting his hands into the little male. Let him lick it in your mouth, or let the little male worm move his penis, which is as hard as an iron rod in front.

After the little male worm swallowed them all, he was already covered in sweat. The sweat beads on his forehead dripped down the high bridge of his nose and onto Zhou Jiayan's body, and then slowly disappeared.