26

Announcement: Zhou Jiayan killed a certain male insect the day before yesterday. In view of the fact that Zhou Jiayan was a first-time offender and a male insect with a double-S mental power. It was confirmed that he was more than guilty of killing an insect. The royal family decided to give Zhou Jiayan a lighter punishment. , place Zhou Jiayan in the square, where all the female bugs of the Zerg race can come here to be fucked. Zhou Jiayan cannot refuse. Based on the law and the current situation, this is the most appropriate method. Because there are female bugs in Zhou Jiayan's home who are about to give birth, the punishment period is For one month, I hope the majority of females can seize the opportunity.

Now all the bugs in the Zerg race are excited. This punishment is too great. When the announcement first came down, the square was already filled with bugs, including but not limited to adult females. There were also many male bugs who came here in the guise of learning. Come.

The female bugs at home are very happy. Although Zhou Jiayan has no energy to accompany them this month, at least this punishment can keep Zhou Jiayan alive and healthy.

Zhou Jiayan walked to the platform in the middle of the square, and the surrounding females automatically moved out of the way of the round platform. Zhou Jiayan just stood there, and females were screaming. More females were infected by emotions, and the entire square was filled with sexual intercourse. the taste of.

"So, who wants to be the first?"

Zhou Jiayan was really shocked and could only release his mental power to cover the entire square, trying to take care of every female insect.

Zhou Jiayan took the hand of the female on his right. With just this movement, the female was so excited that she was about to climax. Zhou Jiayan unbuttoned his shirt and caressed his erect nipples.

All the females in the square took off their clothes. Seeing this hormone-exploding scene in front of them, all the females went crazy. They played with each other's bodies with the females next to them, imagining being fucked by Zhou Jiayan at this time. The only person is yourself.

"You've lost a lot of water. It's hot and wet. Do you want to touch it yourself?"

The fucked female's face was red and she was extremely shy, but she couldn't bring herself to refuse Zhou Jiayan's proposal. The shame level in front of thousands of people was simply off the charts, and it was too exciting for so many people to watch her being fucked.

Zhou Jiayan watched the female masturbate and couldn't help but insert it. Before the female's fingers could be pulled out, she had an orgasm. A large amount of liquid emerged from the inside and poured it on Zhou Jiayan's glans, even flowing into the open penis. In the eyes of the horse.

"Hey, baby, you are so tight. It feels so good to hold me."

When the females heard Zhou Jiayan say "baby", it was as if they were calling themselves, and they had a strong sense of immersion, as if the fingers they inserted were Zhou Jiayan's cock.

Half an hour later, the female passed out. Zhou Jiayan kissed him on the lips and signaled to the bodyguard next to him to put him in place. Then he switched to another female and continued to fuck him. He fucked many holes in the whole day, and they were all virgins. Each of the holes was extremely tight, and they all knew how to suck. There was so much water, and the screams were so nice. Zhou Jiayan felt that this place was even more heaven.

In the evening, Zhou Jiayan went back to rest. The females in the square were reluctant to leave. Zhou Jiayan walked outside without wearing any clothes because of the trouble. The females who passed by all squatted down and gave Zhou Jiayan oral sex. Zhou Jiayan was so pleased that she fucked her twice more. Only go back personally.

When the female bugs at home saw Zhou Jiayan coming back naked, they had already imagined the situation in the square. Zhou Jiayan's body was covered with hickeys, scratches and bite marks, looking seductive and sexy.