24

“My female father was a general who played a commanding role in this war, while my male father was a weak and incompetent waste who cruelly abandoned us after knowing that my female father was pregnant and going to the battlefield. "

"My female father will give birth soon after the pregnancy is over. This is the period when the war is easing, which means there is no danger. However, my male father is still unwilling to come and give birth to insect cubs because he is greedy for life and afraid of death. My female father is giving birth. I was hurt to death, and I was the only one who survived with three eggs in my stomach."

Zhou Jiayan was still puzzled after hearing this. He could understand if Chu Zhuo's heroic father was afraid of death and refused to come to the battlefield, but why he abandoned them was too strange. He couldn't figure it out, so he had to ask Chu Zhuo.

"Oh, female insects are nothing to male insects. They are just a handful of playthings. In this war, all insects are ready to sacrifice. My male father thinks that my female father can only do it for him. And Death felt that going to the battlefield was betraying him, so he abandoned my female father and even scratched his wings."

Zhou Jiayan was stunned. He had never thought that the word "betrayal" was defined in this way. If it were his own female insect on the battlefield, it would be too late for him to feel distressed. How could he think so? This kind of male insect is simply from the Zerg race. Worm, but this is not something Zhou Jiayan can change.

"After I was born, my female father only had time to tell me my name. I have never experienced what warmth is. A person learned how to survive in the war. I hated my male father very much. I even hated all males. They don't deserve to be alive."

Chu Zhuo's murderous intention was not suppressed at all in front of Zhou Jiayan. The sharp tail suddenly stabbed Zhou Jiayan. Zhou Jiayan just blocked it with his mental body. Zhou Jiayan stopped the invasion when Chu Zhuo started to tell his story. Zhou Jiayan silently realized Chu Zhuo was filled with murderous intent, and he felt a little crazy that this was quite romantic.

"I can help you kill that male insect."

Zhou Jiayan said these shocking words in the most ordinary voice. Chu Zhuo looked at Zhou Jiayan in shock.

"Do you know how many sins this is among the Zerg?"

"have no idea."

Zhou Jiayan smiled softly and looked at the shocked Chu Zhuo. He touched Chu Zhuo's hair and rubbed Chu Zhuo's eyes with his thumb pads. He seemed to have never told Chu Zhuo that he liked his eyes.

"I like your eyes, they are beautiful."

"Is this all you do?"

Chu Zhuo thinks Zhou Jiayan is a fool.

"Yeah, I'm going to kill someone for these beautiful eyes."

Chu Zhuo's eyes widened in shock made Zhou Jiayan's heart move even more. He had to do something crazy when he came here, otherwise how could he be worthy of such a bad person at heart.

"Tell me his name."

"Qi Yu"

Zhou Jiayan kissed Chu Zhuo's forehead, then told him to go to bed early and left. This departure meant leaving this planet. Chu Zhuo understood the meaning of Zhou Jiayan's kiss and hoped that he could follow him.

Zhou Jiayan returned to his original planet. When he went home and looked at his pregnant partners, he felt so soft. He felt that he was really the happiest person in the world. Their big and round bellies made Zhou Jiayan feel love and pity. The insects felt that he was the happiest person in the world. Zhou Jiayan became a bit sticky after going out. Sometimes he would act coquettishly with them when he wasn't in bed. He was really the cutest male in the world.

Zhou Jiayan searched for information on "Qi Yu". Fortunately, there was only one person with this name. The photo showed an extremely ugly male insect with a protruding belly like a pregnant female insect at home. You could tell by his face that he was not a good thing. Zhou Jiayan knew his address and briefly talked about it with the females at home. They were all shocked and didn't want Zhou Jiayan to do this, but Zhou Jiayan's firm eyes made them firm, because they knew it from the bottom of their hearts. Believe Zhou Jiayan, even if he wanted to kill someone, if Zhou Jiayan hadn't stopped him, they would have even wanted to hand him a knife.