12

For Zhou Jiayan, this form of lovemaking was the first time. His body was not tired at all, but he was getting more and more excited. However, the three insects were almost exhausted to death from Zhou Jiayan's play. It was not clear whether the faces of each insect were tired or tired. Blushing with shame, they had a higher level of understanding of Zhou Jiayan's physical strength.

Zhou Jiayan watched Gao Miao and Zuo Ruo suck each other's cunts. Of course, they didn't use the upper mouth to suck. The two lower mouths were tightly touching each other, and the hips and hips, and the roots of the legs were all rubbing fiercely. In order to make them suck, Zhou Jiayan could see that the two worms were lying on their sides facing him. Zhou Jiayan watched the scene of the pussies attracting each other, and his cock hardened again. He inserted it between the two pussies, and the three worms reached their climax at the same time. The thrill of extinction.

The room was filled with the smell of sex, which made the insect addicted and willing to sink. Luo Zhi recovered a little strength and opened her eyes to see such a lewd scene. Her pussy continued to flow shamelessly after she had just climaxed. Zhou Jiayan looked at it with a smirk. He seemed to be looking forward to him joining in this ridiculous sexual affair. He didn't know that there would be many more absurd things in the days to come. He only knew that he fell in love with Zhou Jiayan and this male insect.

Zhou Jiayan pulled Luo Zhi over, kissed his lips, and told him in his ear that he liked his cold demeanor, and also said that he really wanted to fuck himself to death. Luo Zhi was really crazy this time, and all he could think about was Having sex with Zhou Jiayan.

Zhou Jiayan penetrated Luo Zhi's reproductive cavity, conquering the surrounding tight walls of flesh, making them tender for the cock, making them hot, letting them conceive their own children, and ejaculating semen once was not enough, Zhou Jiayan pressed down on Luo Zhi Luo Zhi fucked her genital cavity twice more, and this time Luo Zhi passed out directly.

Zhou Jiayan saw that Gao Miao and Zuo Ruo were also exhausted, and contentedly hugged their three females and fell asleep. It was a contented and happy sleep. The next day, Gao Miao told Zhou Jiayan that she was pregnant. After he was happy for a few days, Zuo Ruo also shyly told Zhou Jiayan that she was pregnant, and then Luo Zhi told Zhou Jiayan about the pregnancy with a cold face, but with joy in her eyes.

Zhou Jiayan could only fuck them carefully during their pregnancy, fearing that the worm cubs in their stomachs would be injured. Seeing that Zhou Jiayan was not able to enjoy themselves, the females all asked Zhou Jiayan to find a few more females. It is the female's obligation to give birth. , ejaculation is the male insect's duty, so Zhou Jiayan can only go out to find the female insect.

Zhou Jiayan was walking casually on the street, looking for the female he liked. He walked to the school, where the young and green females were. He went in without any obstruction. The female at the door also listened to Zhou Jiayan's explanation of the purpose of his visit. He also fucked himself, but Zhou Jiayan refused his request.

Zhou Jiayan walked into a classroom where lectures were being given. He was not kicked out and received a great welcome from the teachers and students in the room. The teacher on the podium was wearing a suit and leather shoes and gold-rimmed glasses and looked elegant and ascetic, but he was talking about Zerg. It was about mating, so Zhou Jiayan saw that the teacher's pants were already wet.

"Teacher, can I listen to your class?"

The teacher nodded blankly and looked at Zhou Jiayan sitting casually on the empty table, talking about knowledge mechanically, "When the female worm mates, the male worm must insert it into the reproductive cavity and ejaculate, otherwise it will be difficult for us to conceive worm cubs." ,and"

Before the teacher finished speaking, Zhou Jiayan raised his hand to speak, thirsty for knowledge like a good student. "Teacher, have you ever been fucked?"