18

Zhou Jiayan was a little surprised. If the Zerg bugs heard this, they might be shocked to death. I don’t know what kind of disturbance it would cause. The fact that Zhou Jiayan came to the Zerg clan and became a male bug was already crazy enough, so the little male bug wouldn’t It's not a big deal to like female insects, Zhou Jiayan is not sure.

"Why don't you like female insects?"

"I don't know. I don't feel the water flowing from the female father's holes, but I get an erection when I see the male father's body. I only have desire for you."

After hearing what the little male said, Zhou Jiayan suddenly realized what the big deal was. Not all males like females. Males can like females, and females can also like females. Even if no one likes them, it’s okay. , the world will not collapse anyway.

"You are too young now. You will be an adult in one year. Can you wait a little longer?"

"Okay, male father, do you need my help now?"

Zhou Jiayan looked at the bright red lips of the little male and found that he also had desire. It seemed more exciting to conquer the male. If the male was also pregnant, his cock would become so hard just thinking about it.

Zhou Jiayan asked the little male to give him oral sex. His soft and tender little tongue slid back and forth on the glans, and his cheeks squeezed the genitals one by one, as if he was eating a lollipop with relish. Zhou Jiayan ejaculated on his penis. The little male worm's mouth was full of ejaculation and a lot of it overflowed. The little male worm obediently ate it.

“So good”

The little male has no flesh hole, only an anus hole, and the reproductive cavity has already degenerated. It is really difficult to get him pregnant. However, the reproductive cavity is not deep in the anus cavity, but somewhere on the side, next to the prostate. almost.

Zhou Jiayan thought it would be interesting to give birth to a male worm, and they could fuck these females together. However, it seemed that this little male worm could not be together. He could only be fucked by herself. Zhou Jiayan used her fingers to fuck her anus today. , it’s really tight and hot, and it can also secrete lubricating intestinal juices. It will definitely be very pleasant to insert when the time comes.

Looking at the side of the wall, there are pools of water on the ground. The little females are really working hard. Zhou Jiayan knows his females very well, especially their vaginas. The one with the most water is Zuo Ruo. The one who was incontinent was Gao Miao, the one whose vagina was still twitching and climaxing was Luo Zhi, the one who fainted without any response was Su He. The twins' urethral openings were opened by the cubs. Zhou Jiayan praised these two unintentional little females, and then Use a thin flexible tube to insert into the urethral opening.

Anle and Anyi screamed so loudly that Zhou Jiayan wanted to kill them. Their desires were overwhelming. In the end, both of them fainted. After they fainted, their vaginas were still greedily devouring Zhou Jiayan's fingers. Zhou Jiayan left. He went to the front of the wall and ejaculated towards Gao Miao who was still awake. Some of it was in his mouth, and some of it dripped onto his chest. The half-covered military uniform looked even more tempting.

Zhou Jiayan took off Gao Miao's clothes and sucked on the left nipple. He hadn't fed the worms today, and the milk was abundant. Zhou Jiayan drank it very satisfied, and the smell of Gao Miao's milk remained between his lips and teeth.

Not willing to be left alone, the little females also went to suck the milk. Su He was awakened by the stimulation. He saw two little females sucking the milk on his body and had no strength to push it away. He was pulled deeper into the tide of love.

Zhou Jiayan and Su He kissed, their tongues stirred in the two mouths, and the fluid flowed down the chin, neck and collarbone, and then they were eaten by the little female bugs. The little female bugs also came close to kiss, and stuck out their tongues when they were squeezed. He would pull the person next to him to kiss him, even the little male insect would be pulled over to kiss him.