31

Zhou Jiayan stayed at home for two days and no one paid attention to him, and he had not seen any reports on the Zerg on TV. When he was about to go out, he realized that the door should have been locked long ago. Zhou Jiayan tried I tried countless methods but couldn't open it. I looked at the window again, but I couldn't open it myself. This place was like a cage! cage? If it is a cage, then who locked him up?

Zhou Jiayan sat on the sofa and went through the names in his mind over and over again. After thinking about it, he couldn't imagine who would do this to him. Zhou Jiayan thought someone would come to deliver food. After waiting for a few days, everyone in the room except himself was really... There is dead silence, the food in the refrigerator will be replenished automatically, and the water and electricity will not stop for as long as it takes.

Zhou Jiayan counted the days. At two months and twelve days, he finally heard a voice other than his own. It seemed to be coming from the corridor. The voice grew from small to loud and gradually became stronger. It sounded like many voices. There was the sound of many people climbing the stairs, and each step was uniform. Zhou Jiayan didn't intend to resist, because it didn't sound like someone he could beat.

Soon the door began to be hit by something. The door was not loose at first. As time went by, the door that was unbreakable to Zhou Jiayan was broken. A group of "people" were pressed against the light and black. Zhou Jiayan could not see these "people" clearly, but I estimated that each one should be about two meters tall. I really couldn't beat them, so I didn't act rashly.

"Hero Lord!" "Hero Father!"

Familiar voices sounded one after another. Zhou Jiayan thought it was an hallucination at first. Later, his eyes adapted to the light and he saw clearly that the "people" standing at the door turned out to be prototype insects. Zhou Jiayan didn't feel scared at all when he saw them now. , I just feel so friendly.

"Master, are you okay?" "It's because we're late." "You've lost a lot of weight." "Go back with us!" "It's too dangerous here!" A series of questions and affirmations accompanied by various Such tones were blasted at Zhou Jiayan like cannonballs.

"What's going on?"

"Let's go back and talk, it's too dangerous here."

Soon Zhou Jiayan returned to the place he was more familiar with - the Zerg. Zhou Jiayan was taken to the palace, a place that was more like his hometown than his hometown. He saw the emperor again. He seemed a little older, but it was okay. It was not the same as in his memory. How much difference.

"Do you want to know the truth?"

Zhou Jiayan is actually a little resistant in his heart, but escaping can only solve a temporary problem. After escaping, the problem is still there and you still have to face it. It is better not to escape and face the problem head on.

"think"

"Bring someone up."

As soon as the emperor finished speaking, the female insect next to him withdrew, then returned and brought two humans, who were real compatriots of Zhou Jiayan. Zhou Jiayan was stunned. This was simply too dreamy. Didn't he travel through time? Isn’t the Zerg just a fantasy?

"Now you can say it."

There was deathly silence in the lobby, and the two humans stared at the ground with ashen faces. They had been specially "taken care of" and no longer dared to ask for death, let alone that they still had a chance to live. They only needed to finish this matter before they could return. Home.

"Zhou Jiayan is the first test subject of the WJ-11 project and the only successful one. WJ-1129 is a plan for humans to explore the E-B0 planet. The plan content is to release Zhou Jiayan, the test product code-named 29, into the E-B0 planet. B0, since we have successfully modified 29's body, he is no different from a Zerg male, but he still carries human genes in his body. We hope that the result will be that the new generation of Zerg will be physically weakened and the body will lose its original elasticity. , thereby significantly reducing the ability of the Zerg."

"So, I didn't fucking travel through time at all, but was transformed by you idiots? No, wait, why me?"

"In the era of big data, we can calculate whether you can be successfully transformed based on your physical condition. The screening result is that you are 100% human that meets our requirements, so we instilled a lot of information about the Zerg while you were not paying attention, and even treated you Hypnosis was performed, and semen and blood were drawn as elements for observation.”