19

Maintaining this relationship will last until the cubs reach adulthood and the females go to school. Zhou Jiayan’s cubs are all very capable. There should be many cubs brought to the army. In fact, it’s quite sad to think about it. After all, they are Zhou Jiayan had been with him day and night for so long, but there was nothing he could do about it.

"Father, let's go." The little bug cubs clung to Zhou Jiayan's side reluctantly before going to school. Each bug cub received a comforting kiss, which was lingering and sad.

A whole day later, the insect cubs came back. As Zhou Jiayan had thought, all the insect cubs at home would go to the army tomorrow. The atmosphere at home was a little inexplicably depressing. For the worms, joining the army was a normal thing. Zhou Jiayan couldn't accept it for a while.

Only the male worms in the family do not need to join the army. The other female worms are inevitably a little unbalanced. One by one, they are grinding Zhou Jiayan to have sex. The little female worms in the family all think that their male father is the most powerful and the most beautiful in the Zerg tribe. No male insect can refuse to be fucked by Zhou Jiayan.

The little female bugs came up with a good idea, and Zhou Jiayan thought it was interesting and agreed. They tied Zhou Jiayan to a leather chair, fixed her hands and feet, and hung her hands above her head. She was naked and raped by all the female bugs. Watch and play.

The little female bugs masturbated Zhou Jiayan hard, and then put a semen-locking ring on his cock. As the most spiritual male of the Zerg tribe, Zhou Jiayan's ejaculation was slow. After putting on the semen-locking ring, he didn't know when he could ejaculate. .

A little female dug out a lot of liquid in her vagina with her hands and smeared it on Zhou Jiayan's cock. This was equivalent to lubricating fluid for Zhou Jiayan. This scene was exciting. Zhou Jiayan saw that the females had all taken off their clothes. , the mixture of youthfulness and maturity in the body made Zhou Jiayan's eyes widen slightly.

The little females took turns, kissing and licking the red and purple cock, using their tender cunts as a cover for Zhou Jiayan's cock. Zhou Jiayan was being served by so many cunts, and was extremely physically and mentally affected. Great satisfaction.

Zhou Jiayan dispersed his mental power and turned it into substance into a cock, ensuring that every female insect was fucked by him at the same time. There was a little female insect squatting on Zhou Jiayan's cock. Suddenly her legs cramped and her body tilted. Zhou Jiayan's cock Fucked straight into the genital cavity, the two worms were so happy at the same time that their brains went blank. Zhou Jiayan was controlled by the sperm ring and could not ejaculate, and the tail of his eyes turned red from holding back.

The other little females were shocked when they saw Zhou Jiayan like this. Their male father was even more beautiful than the female, with red eyes, tears flowing out unconsciously, a cock sticking up high, and a thin penis on his body. The thin muscles were trembling, and the weak and broken beauty made the females "fuck" Zhou Jiayan like crazy.

Like those female insects, Zhou Jiayan moaned in pain due to the inability to ejaculate. It sounded very tempting and aroused the desire of the little female insects. After the female insect was removed from his body, Zhou Jiayan's inner thighs trembled a little and his eyes were blurred. And sexy, her whole body turned a light pink.

"Dad, do you want to cum?"

"Hmm, think, I want to cum, let me, ah, let me cum..."

The little female insect admired the current Zhou Jiayan for a long time. The belt on Zhou Jiayan's left ankle was untied. Zhou Jiayan raised her legs tremblingly, using her feet to rub against the female insects on her body and around her, using her toes to nimble The little female moved around in her vagina, pinched her clitoris with her toes, and pinched it with evil intentions, causing the little female to be played with her feet by Zhou Jiayan until she climaxed.