15

Zhou Jiayan looked at the two tempting bodies in front of him and really wanted to fuck them directly, but he had to taste them carefully. There was some remaining jelly on hand, which Zhou Jiayan put on their stomachs. Zhou Jiayan said Not to let them fall off, he also took a few vibrators in his hand and tied them to the clitoris of the pussy, which made it even more unbearable for both of them.

When Zhou Jiayan was just about to enjoy his "delicious food", Gao Miao and the other insects also woke up. Unexpectedly, what they saw when they came in was this scene. Their bodies also began to agitate. Their bodies, which were already sensitive due to pregnancy, were even more emotional at this moment. .

"You are here? Let's enjoy it together."

Anle and Anyi were full of anticipation and excitement for what was to come. The two hands that were next to each other were holding each other's fingers tightly. Zhou Jiayan started to taste the cherries on their mouths, rolled up the cherries with his tongue, and put his tongue on Anle's lips. The shape of his lips was traced on her lips. Gao Miao next to her also imitated his hungry movements and kissed An Yi at Zhou Jiayan's signal.

Zuo Ruo was very shy, but she was tortured by lust after becoming pregnant. She tasted Anle's cream-covered nipples as if she were sucking milk. Luo Zhi and Su He were the last to come in and saw such a fragrant scene. They couldn't help it anymore and started licking Anle and Anyi one after another.

Most of the food was eaten quickly. After finishing the surface, Zhou Jiayan asked Anle and Anyi to turn over and kneel down. Their vaginas and anus were raised high, and strawberry juice mixed with ice water flowed down. , I don’t know whose mouth it ended up in.

Anle and Anyi's acupoints contracted violently from being licked, and the strawberries were soft and rotten inside. Zhou Jiayan used his fingers to pull out the remaining pulp. Gao Miao and the others also stretched out their fingers to imitate Zhou Jiayan's usual way of fucking Anle and Anyi's acupoints. In and out.

Anle and Anyi were close to each other, their nipples stood upright in the air because no one was visiting them. Zhou Jiayan's breast clips were clamped on them, waiting for them to become engorged and enlarged before holding them in his mouth for sucking.

The banana peel became a tool for masturbating their cocks. The rough inner wall scraped the sensitive cocks. Anle and Anyi almost never stopped ejaculating and climaxing. In the end, Zhou Jiayan did not stop even when the two of them were made incontinent.

"Young body is really nice, sensitive and durable."

After Zhou Jiayan said the reward, he gave An Le and An Yi a kiss, and An Le and An Yi's stomachs were swollen by Zhou Jiayan's cum. It was like Gao Miao's first day of pregnancy. Zhou Jiayan thought of a worse thing. He put his cock in An Le's pussy. After hundreds of rapid thrusts, Anle felt the shaft of the cock in his body beating violently.

Zhou Jiayan thrust hard, as if trying to insert both bladders, and ejaculated into the deepest part of Anle's body. Anle's belly was as swollen as Gao Miao's.

An Yi watched from the side and reached out to touch her brother's belly, which was filled with Zhou Jiayan's urine. She looked at Zhou Jiayan and said with some complaints, "Why don't you cum in my belly? I want to be like my brother."

Zhou Jiayan extended the sex for a few more hours. It wasn't until the second time he felt soreness in his bladder that he treated An Yi as well as An Le. The bellies of both insects were round and round, and it was hard to tell which one had been ejaculated. There were more, and it was impossible to tell who was fucked harder.

The six-month pregnancy period will soon pass. Su He, Anle and An Yi all have big bellies. Several pregnant women in the family have to be fucked every day to keep the birth canal moist and elastic. Gao Miao is the first. It took Zhou Jiayan three hours to lay all the eggs. Gao Miao laid three eggs in total, all of which were female. Zuo Ruo and Luo Zhi both took two hours and laid four eggs together. The eggs were all female, and it would take several days for Su He and the twins to give birth.