28

"Take off your pants, but don't take off your shirt."

Zhou Jiayan was fucking Chu Zhuo while giving orders to Luo Zhi.

Chu Zhuo was nervous and excited because someone came in, and her vagina contracted and squirmed. Luo Zhi slowly unbuttoned his pants with a cold face. The black trousers slid down from his hips to his ankles, and his slender and straight legs The legs were exposed from it. The middle part of the white underwear was wet with water, and the pink flesh flap inside was faintly revealed. The flesh flap was tightly attached to the underwear. Zhou Jiayan asked Luo Zhi to crawl onto the bed with her butt sticking out. Luo Zhi did not hesitate. do as you are told.

The sunken narrow waist swayed with the movement, the shirt was opened and covered from time to time, and the beautiful waist was looming, the buttocks were raised high, the smooth curves were beautifully displayed, and the round buttocks twisted and seduced. Zhou Jiayan and Luo Zhi's facial expressions are indifferent, but their eyes are full of confusion and sinking, and the whole person is full of contradictions between innocence and desire.

Zhou Jiayan pulled Luo Zhi in front of him and asked Luo Zhi to straighten his body so that he could lick her nipples and fuck her holes at the same time. Luo Zhi had an orgasm just by sucking her nipples. The underwear was almost transparent, which was better than not wearing it at all. Tempting, Zhou Jiayan touched Luo Zhi's underwear, said with a smirk, "You're wet", then used his fingers to push aside the edge of his underwear, and squeezed two fingers into her vagina. Luo Zhi now had a big belly, and her body was already bigger than Normally even more sensitive, Zhou Jiayan only stroked Luo Zhi lightly a few times before climaxing for the second time.

"You are still pregnant and about to give birth. I will not fuck you harshly, but I will let you have a good time."

When Luo Zhi heard Zhou Jiayan say such words, she felt so soft in her heart. How could there be such a good male in this world, who treated all the females as partners, gave them due love and respect, and even took care of every female? With Chong's emotions, it's hard for Chong not to love Zhou Jiayan.

"You're still distracted while you're having sex with me? Are you going to die?"

Zhou Jiayan's vicious tone was full of doting. Luo Zhi was distracted and only kissed her as punishment. Zhou Jiayan was really nice.

Zhou Jiayan was so happy when he saw Luo Zhi not only smiled, but also took the initiative to kiss his lips. He almost couldn't help but pulled Luo Zhi down and pressed him down. Fortunately, he pulled back when he saw Luo Zhi's pregnant belly. Zhou Jiayan vented all his excitement and energy on Chu Zhuo, and Chu Zhuo felt that he was being fucked. Not only could the legs not close, but the vagina could not close either. When Zhou Jiayan pulled out his cock, the vagina could not even close to prevent the excess semen from flowing out.

But in fact, in order to get pregnant, the female worm will automatically lock the semen left by the male worm in the body. However, Chu Zhuo was really overused. Every ejaculation of Zhou Jiayan was of high concentration, large, hot, and suffocating. There was an unavoidable urge to pee in his pussy. He hesitated for a long time on what to say when he wanted to go to the toilet. This was really shameful, but he didn't expect the even more shameful thing behind it.

"What's wrong, honey? Your face is turning red. Do you want to go to the toilet?"

Zhou Jiayan said words of concern, with a worried expression on his face, but he still pressed his hand maliciously on Chu Zhuo's lower abdomen a few times. Chu Zhuo was made even more ashamed and turned his head away without saying a word. Thinking that Zhou Jiayan seemed to have a sudden interest in his lower abdomen, he kept rubbing the slightly bulging place.

Zhou Jiayan saw that Chu Zhuo was really holding it in until he exploded before finally letting go. It seemed that Chu Zhuo couldn't let go yet. At least he should make him feel that it is not a shameful thing to pee on the bed. This would make him feel powerful. , after all, he has made his female incontinent, but now he still takes Chu Zhuo to pee.