10

Zhou Jiayan looked at Luo Zhi's face and her heart was already burning with desire. Several strands of her long hair were wetted by the water flow. This scene made Zhou Jiayan have other thoughts in her mind.

After Zhou Jiayan and Luo Zhi took off their clothes, the contrast between the two was too obvious. Zhou Jiayan's cock was raised high, and Luo Zhi couldn't stop the water from her pussy even when she clamped her legs. Both of them were thinking, their eyes were moved. and limbs have some meaning beyond bathing.

"Luo Zhi, can I hug you?"

Luo Zhi was confused by Zhou Jiayan's innocent question and didn't know how to answer, so she could only nodded with a cold face. Zhou Jiayan quickly hugged Luo Zhi, fearing that he would regret it the next second.

The cock penetrated Luo Zhi's thighs through the water, causing Luo Zhi's body to tremble. There was a vagina with constant water flowing above the cock, and it was surrounded by soft thighs. Luo Zhi embarrassedly clamped his legs, but he didn't know that he would tighten them even more. The tighter Zhou Jiayan is, the better it feels.

Zhou Jiayan did not insert any acupuncture points, but used his hands to light fires everywhere on Luo Zhi's body. Although Luo Zhi was not a military insect, her abdominal muscles and chest muscles were still distinct. Zhou Jiayan couldn't put it down and felt Luo Zhi's body, and his fingers unconsciously touched the bulges of her chest muscles. He paused, pinched Luo Zhi's hardened breasts with his fingertips, and played with the other breast with his mouth. After a while, Luo Zhi's chest muscles were covered with red fingerprints from "abuse", and even the breasts were engorged and swollen. Two circles bigger.

There was a large mirror in the bathroom. Zhou Jiayan brought Luo Zhi in front of the mirror. The visual impact made Luo Zhi have a small orgasm. This change could not be concealed from Zhou Jiayan who had his cock sandwiched between Luo Zhi's legs.

Zhou Jiayan took a soft cushion and asked Luo Zhi to kneel on the ground. Luo Zhi didn't know what to do, but still obeyed obediently. Zhou Jiayan hugged Luo Zhi from the back, and covered her nipples with her hands from her armpits. Heading deep into the hole, Zhou Jiayan wickedly used his legs to trap Luo Zhi's legs, pulling them to an almost straight angle. Luo Zhi didn't feel it at first, but later he discovered that Zhou Jiayan could control his body in this position. , he couldn't even close his legs.

Zhou Jiayan inserted his cock into Luo Zhi's flesh hole little by little. The posture from behind was very possessive. He really wanted to see the expression on Luo Zhi's face other than the cold expression. It was best to see the kind of crazy and broken expression. , longing eyes.

Zhou Jiayan's goal was clear. He inserted the entire penis and then pulled it out. After several times, he fucked the genital cavity. At first, the genital cavity was tightly closed. As Zhou Jiayan fucked faster, Luo Zhi lost all his strength and finally opened the genital cavity. .

Zhou Jiayan wanted to fuck the genital cavity with crazy force, even if the glans penis hit the inner wall of the genital cavity, and even if Luo Zhi's lower abdomen was slightly bulging, he just continued to increase the speed and force, until Luo Zhi cried and begged for mercy, and then ejaculated inside.

Zhou Jiayan picked up Luo Zhi and placed him gently on the bed, waiting for Luo Zhi's strength to recover before he could implement the idea he had in the bathroom.

Luo Zhi's strength slowly recovered, and Zhou Jiayan also finished what he was doing. He had just taken two long hairs of Luo Zhi, tied one under his glans, and tied the other to Luo Zhi's clitoris.

"Let's play a game to see who can unknot the other person's hair with his mouth first. The loser must listen to the winner unconditionally."

Luo Zhi thought he would win, so he agreed. Zhou Jiayan put Luo Zhi on top of him and changed the direction of his body, so that his vagina faced himself and his cock faced Luo Zhi.