Author's Notes

Hello, I would like to say that I do not own the rights to any of the Doctor Who Characters, and the only character in this book that I do own the rights to is the Captain.

I would also like to say that this is going to be my first published book on here, so feedback is always welcome :)
I wouldn't say that I'm the best at writing but I love Doctor Who so much I wanted to try writing for myself. I tried to write a book a while ago but I'm still hesitant to publish what I have of that one so far.

I don't plan on having any face claims for the Captain, so feel free to use your own face claims.
Hypothetically if I had a name for the Captain would that be something that you would want to be addressed in this book at some point?

~~~

Back on Gallifrey he led a dull and uninteresting life, working as a Security Guard, based in the Capitol. Even as a former Security Guard, The Captain doesn't really like violence but if it comes down to it he doesn't mind getting his hands dirty.

The Captain and the Doctor have been friends since childhood, so the Doctor thought it was only right to bring his friend along with him before destroying all the Dalek fleets and Gallifrey along with them.

_______

In series 1/ book 1 the Captain will be wearing: Not including the sunglasses (you can keep the glasses if you want to).

~~~
I would also like to note, the Captain won't be regenerating at the same time as the Doctor.