Farah (Legend of Queen Opala)

As an honor guard to the Queen of Egypt Farah, you've seen her large perky tits the most every time your close to her. The her those H-cup tits swung back and forth. The thought of those round tits wrapped around your cock while Farah licking the tip and staring at you in the eyes was enough to get your hard.

A shame that you can't just outright asked her to meet up and fuck, hell no. That's one way to a death sentence and so you've merely kept it to yourself. Didn't stop you though from masturbating when no one else was around

Then one night Osira, Farah's daughter and soon-to-be queen Opala's sister, came to you one night with several lizardmen. She made plans to rule Egypt as she thinks her sister and mother's rule have weakened the nation, and that you know all the weak spots the country had in order to launch an invasion.

At first You were hesitant to betray Farah, but Osira promised that you get to have your way with Farah and make her your sex slave, it was an offer you can't refuse so you jumped in the wagon. The surprise invasion was a success and Osira is now the new ruler of Egypt.

"MMMPH!!" Speaking of which, you were living the dream as you had the former queen Farah completely at your mercy. She was naked for your eyes to see and she was currently and licking sucking your 11-inch cock while her tits are pressed against your legs, allowing you to enjoy the softness.

You let out groans of satisfaction as you held her head while thrusting your cock down her throat. You were surprised at Farah was sex hungry for a hundred years as the ruler of Egypt and now she was showing you her skills.

Spit and saliva dribbled down your cock as Farah's lips are wrapped around the base while bobbing her head up and down. After a few minutes of Farah blowing you, you rolled your eyes as you came had in her mouth. Blasts of white semen is shot down her throat and she swallowed all of your semen.

Grunting, you pulled out of Farah's mouth with a loud pop, relief crossing her face as she laid there panting form having been faced fucked by her former guard.

"We're not done yet my "queen"." You said darkly, slapping her face with your cock. Farah stared at your cock with a little but of fear of how large it is. Pushing her to her back, you knelt in in front of her and poked her pink slit with your appendage. You didn't hesitated for a bit before plunging it deep in her.

"Oh!" Farah arched her back and cried out as your cock filled her sex depraved pussy completely. You let out a man of pleasure when you felt her pussy constricting it like it never touched a cock in centuries. Not wanting to waste time you begin drilling hard.

"Fuck! Yeah! This! Pussy! Is Mine! And! Mine! Alone!" You grunted with each phrase as you were merciless in reshaping the former Queen's pussy by your cock. Wet slapping noises sounded throughout the room as you banged Farah to your heart's content

"Oooh fuck yes!" Farah screamed and moaned, wrapping her legs around your waist. "Fuck my pussy!" You were more than happy to oblige as you thrust even harder. Gazing at her large C-cup tits bouncing you reached out and used her soft orbs as leverage.

You leaned forward and began french kissing the former queen. Farah moaned as she clashed tongues with yours as saliva leaked from your mouths. Rolling your hips back and forth while squeezing her humongous tits.

"Al..... most..... there....." After a few minutes of rough sex, you shoved deep in Farah and roared as you came hard inside. Farah gasped loudly as huge blasts of your cum flooded her pussy, filling her up with baby cream. Each twitch of your cock sent delivered a huge load of cum. Any excess bursts out of her pussy and started pooling beneath her creating a puddle.

After the last shot, your cock withered inside her. You took deep breaths from the experience of fucking the former Queen. Slowly, you pulled your spent cock out of Farah, making a loud pop. Semen then came gushing out like a fountain as she couldn't handle the amount of cum. Farah twitched on the floor several times before laying still, exhausted.

"I see you enjoy mother's pussy." You turned to the door to see Osira with her arms crossed, smirking as she glanced at her slutty mother's prone form.

You huffed but grinned. "Best fuck I had in my life. I believe you had something for me." She nodded as the two of you left Farah in the room, who passed out with a smile on her face.

Female Hentaiverse Characters x Male Reader [LEMONS]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें