Shiranui Mizuki (Taimanin)

You were suddenly awoken in the middle of the night when you felt something sticky and warm enveloping your limp 12-inch cock and the sounds of slurping happened. Confused, you pulled the sheets over and found something bizarre: Shiranui Mizuki, in all her nude glory, was swallowing and sucking on your shaft while her L-cup breasts, easily the biggest among the Taimanin, laid on your legs as you immediately hardened from the sight.

Her eyes met yours and she detached from your manhood for a bit. "Hello, Y/N." She said simply before resuming back to servicing your manhood. You raised an eyebrow from her greeting.

"It's 10pm in the night. You still need rest after what happened to you Shiranui." You said but Shiranui ignored you and continued to suck your cock. You sighed but shrugged as you sat upright and combed her hair flocks with your fingers, enjoying the blowjob from the Taimanin MILF. And you can't exactly blame her actions after what she went through.

When you were in Gosha Village, you overheard Shiranui's daughter Yukikaze forming a plan to pretend to be captured by their contact Zokt and then work as hostess or prostitutes, to gather information about Shiranui's whereabouts. You knew it was a bad idea from the start and that Yukikaze's first would be but decided to trail them quietly.

Sure enough Zokt deceived them and the brothers Real and Yazaki planned to turn them into sex slaves for themselves. But you informed Tatsurou along the way and the two of you managed to rescue them. Threatening to castrate the brothers, they revealed Shiranui's location who is under Kuroi Ryuuji's control. Not wanting to repeat history, you infiltrated his base alone and fought the Incubus King for Shiranui's fate and won, leaving him without his dick and arms as the whole place collapsed on him.

Yukikaze had a tearful reunion with her mother and was taken back to be treated. Though most of the brainwashing had been removed from her, the aphrodisiac injected to her still remains and it will take another month for her to be fully healed. Which is why every now and then, you'd have to screw Shiranui once in a while to satiate her, much to Yukikaze's mortification as she was basically forced to hear her own mother screwed every once in a while.

After getting a huge blowjob from the Taimanin MILF, you gripped the bedsheets tightly and tensed up as you were about to experience a climax. When the time came, you gave a loud groan as you exploded in Shiranui's mouth. Cum filled her throat in massive amounts as she gulped it down with impressive display, not a drop spilling out from the climax. After the last batch is swallowed, Shiranui opened her mouth to show she'd taken all of it.

After the blowjob, you placed the Taimanin on your bed with her legs spread for her wet pussy to be watched by you. "Hope you don't mind your food spoiled~!" Shiranui purred as she motioned with her finger for you to come and claim your prize. You licked your lips and mounted the MILF as you positioned your cock to her ass and wrapped her legs around your waist. You then plunged your shaft into Shiranui's ass, earning a loud moan that you quickly covered with your hand.

You gritted your teeth on how tight she is and nearly came, but you managed to withheld it and began sucking on her L-cup tits before moving your hips, your cock drilling into her tight backside as she constricted around you. Shiranui panted and moaned as she gripped your hair as her body rocked back and forth from the thrusts you made as you rutted Yukikaze's mother for all she's worth.

Her tongue stuck out when Shiranui made an ahegao face as her breasts jiggled within your grasp as you continued go in and out of her tight backside and was enjoying how good she is even if Shiranui had been raped multiple times before. But try as you might, the female Taimanin's ass proved too much and you exploded inside her ass. Each twitch sends a huge wave of semen into the MILF as Shiranui moaned and arched her back.

Then, you snapped your fingers and made two more clones, their grins and cracking of knuckles made Shiranui shiver in anticipation. After going down the floor, the Taimanin MILF was riding Y/N 2's cock and having her breasts molested while you rutted her backside once again while holding her buttcheeks. Y/N 3 is currently using her mouth with his hands on her face to prevent her from pulling out.

"Oh yeah, she's a keeper." Y/N 3 groaned as she sucked on his cock like a vacuum as her tongue wrapped around his shaft.

"Speak for yourself, her is to die for." Y/N 2 chuckled as he groped the Taimanin MILF's breasts and enjoyed how soft they were.

"Ha! You guys wish. Her ass is the best." You boasted as you continued to pound her stuffed asshole.

The combined cocks entering all of her holes at once is what drove Shiranui over the edge and squealed as she came her pussy and ass constricted you and Y/N 2's cocks. You and your clones groaned as you came at once filling her oral, vaginal and anal holes with bubbling semen. It was so much that her cheeks and lower holes bulged from how much semen is being injected to her.

Semen gushed out of her holes and began leaking out like broken faucets as she twitched every time a cock sent a blast of semen into her. Soon, all of your cocks went limp and the two clones dispelled and you pulled out of her with a pop as she laid on the floor face first, twitching from the intense climax and having three cocks fill her. You gave a sigh of relief after fucking the Taimanin MILF.

"..... How long are you gonna stand there and watch?" You suddenly asked and glance where the curtains are. There was some movement and two females came out: Yukikaze Mizuki and Rinko Akiyama. They both had blushes after witnessing you absolutely destroy the former's mother.

Bonus Scene

You backflipped to avoid a swipe from Kuroi Ryuuji's arm, who is in demon form, and landed on a higher rooftop. You turned to face the Incubus King with your blue lightsaber.

"It's over Ryuuji! I have the high ground!" You exclaimed and spread your arms out to emphasize the height difference of where you stand.

"You underestimate my power!" Ryuuji growled, not wanting to be looked down by a mere human such as you.

"Don't try it." You shook your head and warned as you sensed that Ryuuji is about to attack you.

But the Incubus King didn't listened and roared as he flips to deliver the final blow to you. But you duck under and swing your weapon at him, cutting his dick, legs and an arm as he falls off the edge, screaming and cursing your name until he was nowhere to be seen and his shouts went silent.