Alicia Viewstream (Taimanin)

"Hey Y/N," You heard the doors open and someone walking on on the room. "I was wondering if you've seen- Oh my!" You finally looked to see who it was and it was none other than Maya Cordelia, the Grand Duke and ruler of Cordelia. You were on your chair being humped by her cousin Alicia Viewstream who was buck naked and grinding her pussy against your cock as your head was in between her E-cup breasts, the soft feeling of her chest.

"Can you at least knock before entering someone's room Maya?" Alicia said annoyed as she continued to grind her pussy against you. "Y/N and I were just getting to the good part." Maya's face turned crimson red and steam blowing from her eyes as her brain short-circuited from the thought of you and her cousin getting it on.

Maya was captured by Rieri Niship, who is brainwashed and trained to become Donny Bohgan's slave. The morale of Cordelian army crumbled as their future leader is at the hands of their enemy and even Alicia is unable to fight back with Maya's life on the line. As a last resort, they contacted you, a bounty hunter from space, to retrieve Maya safely in exchange for large sums. It was easier to sneak in given how advanced your gears are and how stupidly understaffed their ships are and you escaped with Maya right under their noses.

"Well, uh," Maya stuttered as she watched Alicia humped your hardening 12-inch cock while having her tits stuffed into your face. "I was wondering Y/N if you're free to go on a mission to infiltrate of the Neo Terra's bases and disrupt whatever they're up to."

"Oh sure thing Ms. Maya, just me us finish and I'll get on it." You waved her and she nodded before quickly turning around to make a dash towards the door with a red face and when the doors closed, you gave chuckle.

"You know, she really needs to get laid sooner or later, Alicia." You started as you focused your attention to Alicia who kept grinding her pussy against your cock. "She's too focused on the the war be able to enjoy nice things, we should ask her to join us for a threesome sometime." You joked and Alicia giggled at the thought of her cousin finally getting fucked.

"Maybe one day, but for now," Alicia lifted her hips up so that your cock is poking her wet pussy. "Let's enjoy this time for ourselves." She then dropped down on your cock and moaned from how big you are inside her. You moaned from how tight and warm Alicia's pussy is. You reached forward to cup her breasts and leaned in for a kiss as she adjusted to your size before began moving.

Alicia moved her hips up and down as she started riding your cock like a wild stallion out of control. Her breasts bouncing within your hands as you sat there and watched her do all the work while still locked lips with her. Flesh slapping flesh echoed through the room and it was miracle Maya didn't even heard them before when she knocked. Her nipples hardened within your fingers as her hips raised up and down on your cock.

Her tight pussy squeezed every time you went deep inside and is bringing you closer to climax despite having to fuck for only 5 minutes. Eventually though, Alicia reached her limit first and squealed into the kiss as her pussy clamped down your your cock which made you explode inside her, pumping her snatch full of your cum. Against all odds, her cunt was able to take all of your semen in without leaking any of it out.

However, you stood up with Alicia still attached to you and placed her on the table. "Y/N what are you-" Alicia protested but you stuck two fingers to silence her mouth before grabbing her breasts again and thrusted anew. Her protests turned to moans as her body rocked back and froth as you went in a sawing motion, moving your cock in a hard and slow pace to draw the pleasure out. Her mouth began to suck your digits as you continued to fuck the Cordelian Commander-in-Chief.

You gave a long sighs as she continued to squeeze your cock for more semen as your balls slapped against her buttcheeks with each thrusts as the table creaked against the weight. Your grip on her breast hardened as you were nearing climax with her. Alicia seems to know this a swell as she moaned and began fingering her own pussy with your cock still inside to bring herself to completion. Your cum in her stuffed cunt provided easy lubrication for you to go as deep inside Alicia as you want.

At once, you and Alicia moaned and came simultaneously. Her pussy clamping down on your cock once more as it spewed virile hot cum into her snatch, each load after another. This time, Alicia is unable to hold all of it in and moaned around your fingers as semen began leaking like a broken faucet with each twitch, spilling onto the surface of the table.

Pulling out with a pop, you watch as Alicia laid on the table panting as her pussy leaked more cum from her stuffed hole. But you were still hard and decided on the next action. You walked over the table where her head is and poked the tip from her mouth. "Suck on it/" You pointed down on your cum-covered cock.

Alicia licked her lips before her mouth opened and your shoved it in it, letting out a satisfying sigh as your cock was swallowed her warm mouth. Alicia immediately began sucking on it, cleansing of semen as she began bobbing her head up and down while you simply stood and watch the mighty Cordelian demoted to nothing more than a cocksleeve for you.

"Good girl." You ruffled through her blonde flocks as Alicia sucked and tasted your cock with delight. Saliva coated your shaft where it was once semen and love juices as Alicia continued to give you a blowjob. However, you eventually reach the end of the road and came inside her mouth, dirtying your cock once again with cum. But Alicia won't quit and proceeded to devour every batch of semen delivered, gulping down huge amounts of it as you came in her mouth.

Finally, your cock went limp and pulled out of Alicia's oral hole with a pop, with only trails of saliva coating it as she gave a final lick from her lips, ridding it of any semen. She laid there satisfied, her pussy stuffed twice and having to taste your semen.

'Maybe I should ask Maya to fuck once in a while or even a threesome with Alicia.' You thought with a grin.

Bonus Scene

You sat on a plastic chair with Yamato in front of you as you watched the the New Solar and Cordelia ships fighting the Neo Terra's. Despite the fight happening, you remained inside your ship as Donny Bohgan and his crew had already boarded your ship and were outside the command room. Maya and Alicia tried to contact you multiple times to get out, but you ignored their calls as you wanted to deal with them yourself.

Soon, the door were blasted opened and heard footsteps from behind. You didn't bother looking to see it was Donny Bohgan leading them. "Your portal-opening days are over, Y/N." Donny Bohgan growled as he is annoyed that you used your sword to escape every time and felt confident that he'd cornered you today.

"Give us the Yamato." Kilia demanded and motioned her soldiers to aim their weapons at you. But you remained unfazed by their threats and remained silent for a while until it was time.

"If you want it, then you'll have to take it." You started as you got off the plastic chair and stood up before facing the Neo Terrans, holding out Yamato with its scabbard.

"But you already knew that." You finished before unsheathing Yamato from its hold with a flick of your thumb.