Kaguya (Kuroinu)

"Ngh~."Kaguya was good at suppressing emotions, but even she could only keep that facade up for so long as you hovered over Thorn's Shrine Priestess and leader, your massive 12-inch cock covered in pink liquid and rubbing it over the magical tag where it protected her pussy, the liquid being an aphrodisiac that's already taking a toll as her stern face was flushed while panting as she locked eyes with you. Outside the cell you and Kaguya were in, you can hear Kaguya's followers moaning as they were being banged by your clones.

While her face didn't show much emotions, her legs showed she wanted it when they locked around your waist as you teased her pussy while rubbing your cock against the tag that attempts to repel any cock wanting to penetrate her pussy. You could've easily broken it and take Kaguya's virginity anyways, but Vult would've made her a sex toy for the other Black Dogs once you're done with her and you wanted Kaguya all to yourself.

After conquering the Black Fortress and capturing Olga Discordia, Vult had declared the establishment of the Cuntry or Sex Empire, in which turns every woman into nothing more than playthings for men. It was a betrayal that no one in the Seven Shield Alliance had ever expected. Things only got worse when other nobles joined the Black Dogs and betrayed their nations by revealing all the exposed and the defended areas. Feoh had already fallen with Alicia and Prim being turned into cumdumps.

Ansur and Rad soon followed with Maia and Luu-Luu being turned to sex slaves next, with Maiai horrified that you and Vult betrayed her and Vult raping her nonstop until she broke. Thorn was next but you requested to Vult that you'll take care of Kaguya, which Vult reluctantly agrees as Thorn more mages compared to the Black Dogs and not even Kin can match her. Once there you easily defeated the Shrine Maidens and confronted Kaguya, who did not put up a fight.

Instead, she has foreseen this and promptly surrendered, willing to be your sex slave in exchange for sparing her people from the Black Dogs, specifically from Shamuhaza since he plans to turn her into a broodmare for his insects. She was also aware your magic was strong enough to break the tag that prevents anyone from stealing her virginity. But you assured her that only you can touch her and her followers.

After teasing her for a while, much to her displeasure, you decided to position your shaft at her asshole and shoved all inches in her. "Eeeee!" Kaguya shrieked as you spread her puckered asshole wide and open. You groaned from the tight feeling while giving Kaguya time to adjust. Luckily the aphrodisiac liquid provided the perfect lubrication or else Kaguya wouldn't be walking for a week straight from the pain.

Seeing her pleasure state and a nod, you wrapped an arm around her waist and another groping her soft D-cup breasts as you began thrusting into the Shrine Priestess. Kaguya's moans are music to your ears as you rutted the the Princess for all she's worth. Her tight asshole clenching tight every time your cock went back in her. Even her pussy was getting wet as the tag was drenched with her love juice but remained intact.

Kaguya arched her back and cried in in ecstasy as she was anally fucked by your huge shaft. Her once stern facade broken as euphoria filled her face as her legs wrapped around your waist tightly. You decided to crank her pleasure up to 11 by leaning down and taking her free nipple in your mouth and began suckling it like a baby wanting milk, which made her moan even louder as she bucked her hips back.

After fucking her for a good 5 minutes, her asshole proved too much to handle and you reached your limit, crying out in pleasure alongside Kaguya as she came as well. Your cock spews hot semen into her bowels as she sprays liquid around the tag, drenching it and the floor beneath you. Sweat covered your body and Kaguya's as you pumped her full of cum for a full minute before stopping.

"..... More Y/N-sama." Kaguya muttered and gave you a pleading look as she panted, the aphrodisiac working overtime. You smiled and kissed her cheek. "As you wish." You answered.

A minute went by after resting and you stood on your feet, with Kaguya in a reverse suspended congress position and hammering away at her ass for second time with your hands hooked under her legs and her breasts bouncing wildly. You locked lips with Kaguya, tongues clashing and moaning each other's names as you pounded the Thorn Princess' ass while vigor and lust as she was outmatched by your dominant presence yet you treated her like a lover than an outright sex toy.

Bits of cum, which was few since most were plugged inside her ass, and Kaguya's love juices flew about from the hard thrusts you made with every time your cock makes contact with her ass as your balls slapped the drenched tag in front of her pussy. Tired of the make out, Kaguya detached her lips from your and began to cry out in delight from the hard thrusts as she was jerked up and down from her position. It lasted for a few more minutes before you groaned and came inside her ass once again.

"Y/N-sama!" Kaguya shrieked as the Princess felt her asshole pumped full of your cum once again. This made her cum around the tag again. However, this time, the tag peels off from how wet it is and made a splat on the ground, exposing her fresh pussy. You stared in surprise from the unexpected turn of events. But Kaguya turns her had and gave you a smile. "It's okay Y/N-sama, I want my first time to be with you." She reassured you to which you were more than happy to comply.

Afterwards, you laid Kaguya in a prone bone sex position and thrusted into her pussy, taking her virginity at last  with blood seeping out of her. Kaguya whimpered as she lost her only purity but was happy to lose it to you of all people. After letting Kaguya adjust to your size, you gripped her waist and began to thrust hard and fast. Kaguya groaned and moaned with every thrust you made as her buttcheeks jiggled with every impact.

She raised a finger and bit into it to muffle her moans but it was hardly effective when you hit her G-spot and struck in repeatedly, making her eyes wide and scream loudly form the experience. Your eyes glance at her jiggling ass with every move you make and used one hand to slap both cheeks, making her moan again as you spanked each cheek until it was red and both had palm prints from the abuse.

Precum and blood mixed together as you rutted the Thorn Priestess' pussy with intense thrusts, intent on making sure that only you and you alone can fuck Kaguya. The thought alone eventually pushed you to your end and gritted your teeth as you hilted yourself deep inside her and came. Kaguya gave the loudest moan she can as you creampied her pussy, filling her to the brim with every load. Kaguya couldn't take it and passed out, her head slumped forward while you continued to cum in her.

Eventually the orgasm died out and your cock went flaccid in Kaguya. You gave a sigh of relief and pulled out with a pop, watching as your jizz exited her used hole. Outside, you heard the other Shrine Maidens being stuffed as well and things were silent afterwards. You carried Kaguya over your shoulder and into her bed to rest before informing Vult the conquest was complete.