Celestine Lucross (Kuroinu)

You grunted as you rutted the Goddess Reincarnate's tight ass on a balcony, watching her Kingdom fall as the Black Dogs looted the buildings and raped any women they came across. Their sweet moans music to your ears as you enjoyed the rewards. Normally, there would been some resistance by the opposite sex, but you created a huge barrier of magic around the city, causing the inhabitants to fall under your spell and are mind controlled as a result.

"Oh yes! Fuck my ass Y/N!" Celestine cried out in pleasure as her tongue came out from her mouth as you rammed your thick 12-inch cock repeatedly inside the self-proclaimed reincarnated goddess as your members had their way with the females down below. Even the female knight and women got in the action, joining threesomes and orgies that they can fight.

"What do you think I'm doing Celestine!" You growled out as you used on hand to smack the goddess' buttcheeks over and over again until they're red from the treatment. Her ass tighten with each smack which meant she is getting off on that which made you more horny and excited. For all talks about those snobby nobles of Celestine being a Goddess, she was acting more of a slut the first time you popped her cherry.

It was an unexpected betrayal that the Seven Shield Alliance never saw it coming. Though you and the Black Dogs were hired by Celestine to conquer the Black Fortress and defeat Olga to end the war, you weren't satiated with the results. Instead, you ordered all Black Dogs within the seven Kingdoms to start an uprising, shocking the Shield Alliance as they never expected you of all people to turn against them.

But it had been a long time coming. Most of the nobility here cared little for the peasants that are attacked by bandits or Olga's monsters with only the Black Dogs actually caring. At this, you decided enough is enough and planned to get revenge. Not long after the capture of Olga and Chloe, you initiated your plan by attack the weak point of the Kingdoms. Soon, each Kingdom was conquered with their leaders a sex toys for the populace to deal with, even other women. Even Maia, who's a former Black Dog member, had joined your side and is currently banging Prim and Alicia with an aphrodisiac dildo and strap-on.

It was long until Geofu became the last line of defense. Of course, Celestine predicted this and agreed to surrender on the condition that the commonfolk be spared, which you did. Yet you wanted to celebrate this victory by fucking the Goddess in front of her people they themselves engaged in sexual activities.

Feeling that your reaching your limits, you stopped and turned Celestine over so that she arched her back, which causes her massive breasts to bounced as you resumed fucking the Goddess. Your hands detached from her arms and into those tits as you leaned in and began sucking on those. "AH! Y/N! My breasts!" Celestine cried out as you mauled her gigantic mountains as your cock skewers her anal walls.

Eventually, just 3 minutes of anal sex, the pleasure is too much and you exploded inside the Goddess. You and Celestine cried out as her pussy clamped down on your pulsating cock as it spews virile cum into her formerly virgin ass, filling her insides with hot liquid. Her breasts smothered your face as you kept her close to you as you creampied her.

After a full minute of that mind-breaking orgasm, you withdraw your cock from her ass, the small hole quickly closing to prevent your cum from escaping as she slump to the ground, hearts in her eyes. Yet despite the huge climax, you remained relatively hard. You then had an idea of a position for her.

"OH! OH! AH!" Celestine screamed out in ecstasy as you got her into a full nelson in standing position as you held her legs as her tits bounced up and down. You went near the balcony to present those below the orgy a view of your position. "Look at this people! This is what your Goddess looks like now after tasting my cock!" You declared as you rammed your cock into her pussy. "Join my cause and you'll receive all kinds of pleasure and desire under my command!"

"Long live Y/N!" A Black Dog cheered as you saw him have a MILF riding him while sucking the tits of her daughter. "Long live Y/N!" Soon everyone joined in the chant as they cheered your name while they continued the fuckfest. Celestine didn't say anything other than the moans of pleasure as her pussy gets violated by your huge cock as you pounded the Goddess in front of her own people. Like her pussy, Celestine's pussy tighten which each thrust which meant she likes getting humiliated. Sweta poured nonstop as you continued to fuck her.

But all good things must come (hehehe) to an end and you hilted deep inside Celestine and came. Your cock blasts huge loads of cum into the screaming Goddess as you filled her vaginal hole with as much cum as you did with her ass. But unlike her ass, cum leaked around your cock and out of her pussy and formed a pool of sticky puddle beneath your feet. Feeling a bit dominant, you pulled out of Celestine and dropped her to the floor. You then forced her head in your direction and sprayed the last remnants of load unto her her face gigantic tits, making her look like a prostitute than a reincarnated Goddess.

You panted as exhaustion began to kick in, but you wanted one final thing from Celestine. "Your tits on my cock. Now." You demanded, pointing at the cum-covered cock for her. Celestine, despite never having a titjob before, understood and began bouncing her breasts up and down on your shaft. The cum provided easy lubrication for the titjob.

As Celestine gave you a goddess level of titjob, you looked down and around to see that everyone are either exhausted or asleep from the hours of countless creampies and orgasms, the magic barrier still holding up with only few awake still going at it. It was going to be one hell of a clean up, but it was something you can accept and do tomorrow.

A warm sensation brought your attention back to Celestine, who's sucked on the cock's tip in addition to the amazing titjob. The sight proved alluring enough for you to cum for the final time. You deepthroat Celestine so that the cum gushing out went down her throat as so avoid her pulling out even if she refused. Yet Celestine was swallowing it with ease.

When the final batch is deposited, the cock went limp in her orifice and you pulled out with a pop as Celestine laid on top of the semen puddle. You wanted to say something but, is too tired to continue as you just dragged Celestine by the hair inside of her fortress, ready to start of a new revolution.