Tokiko Fuuma (Taimanin)

"The Fuuma clan is slowly recovering from the destruction brought by Danjo and his rebellion." Saika Fuuma bowed and gave her reports about the events that led to Danjo betraying the Taimanin and government, killing his son Kotaro and making a deal with Edwin Black to gain more power.

"Because of this, many people lost trust in us and our reputation was tarnished. But you decided to give the Fuuma clan a second chance and lead it into a new path. The Fuuma clan is forever in your debt, Y/N." She finished as she raised her head, her face having a flustered look and blush as she looked at your way.

"No need to thank me Saika, I'm more than happy to help and clean the Fuuma clan name since Kotaro was a very good friend of mine." You said as you sat on a chair chair and with arms crossed, devoid of clothes as a female Fuuma kunoichi is busy tending to your third leg. Kneeling in front is Tokiko Fuuma, Danjo's daughter, who had your entire 12-inch cock in her mouth as she moaned from sucking your prized weapon while using her DD-cup breasts to massage the base. Saika had a look of jealousy in her face.

No one expected this to happen. You were tending to the Igawa sisters after their encounter with that Oboro bitch (Seriously, you lost count on how many times she fought Asagi and lost numerous times) before you got an emergency call from Yukikaze Mizuki. She revealed that Danjo had started a rebellion and many of Edwin Black's men were fighting alongside him. You wasted no time rushing to the location as fast as possible.

But when you arrived, you were jus tin time to witness Tokiko's half-brother Kotaro Fuuma and their mother be struck down by Danjo himself as a crying Tokiko was held down by Gisuke Fuuma and Nisha Gaiza. You were enraged and unleased hell on Danjo and his minions. After killing them, you tended to Kotaro but knew he was beyond saving. In his dying breath, he wants you to promise him to rebuild the Fuuma clan and protect Tokiko before passing away.

"You may go now." You waved her off Saika stood up and bowed once more before disappearing. You then focused your attention to Tokiko who is currently slobbering your cock with saliva as she hummed from how delicious it its. "You're doing a good job Tokiko." You praised the kunoichi as you combed her wavy hair with your finger as she sucked your shaft.

Inevitably, you tensed and grunted when your climax arrived, cumming huge loads of semen in Tokiko's awaiting mouth. She closed her eyes and moaned around your cock as she gulped down your tasty cum with each swallow. Yet she can't take all as some leaked and dripped from her mouth down to her chin and breasts.

After swallowing the last one, Tokiko popped her mouth from your hard shaft as she sighed and licked her lips. "That was great Y/N Sensei." She giggled as she scooped up the remaining semen from her breasts and stood up.

"My pleasure Tokiko. But not it's time for my main reward." You said as Tokiko turned and straddled your hips as she grinded her buttcheeks against your rigid shaft to massage it for a bit. Then she hovered her ass above your cock before slamming down. "Fuuuuck~!" You groaned out as her ass proved to be very tight and you wanted to cum from just that. Meanwhile, Tokiko cried out from how big your manhood is inside her tiny hole.

Then, without warning, your hands gripped her waist and began slamming her repeatedly against your cock, moving her up and down as you made her ride your cock reverse cowgirl. Tokiko yelped as she bounced up and down as you were fucking her ass. "Ah~! You're so rough Y/N Sensei!" She moaned out as she slam herself back on your hips as she took your shaft in her ass pretty well.

"Heh, rough is my middle name Tokiko. I don't play nice." You boasted as you sat upright and used one of your hand to wrap around the female ninja and held her close so her back met your chest as your rutted her hungry cunt. Tokiko reached back and clutched your hair and panted as she rides you for all your worth.