Cecily (Legend of Queen Opala)

You let out a hearty moan as your mother Cecily stroked your 9-inch cock with her large G-cup tits resting on your thighs. It was nighttime and you headed back home, exhausted from the day long work on the farm.

Cecily greeted you at the door front as you kissed her on the cheek and decided to take a nap from the stress. It was only for 2 hours when you felt hot lips wrapped around your cock. You seemed surprised to find out your own mother giving you a blowjob. Nonetheless, you simply sit back and enjoyed the action.

"Fuck mom," You breathed out as you combed your mother's hair with you finger as she licked and sucked your cock as if she was a professional on the task.

Cecily giggled as she stuck her tongue out and gave the tip a lick while looking straight at you in the eyes. "Consider it a reward for all the hard work you you did around the house." She replied. Then as straighten her back, which her G-cup tits bounced which are then grabbed by Cecily and stuffed you cock in between them.

"Shit!" You gasped as you felt the extreme softness of her large orbs. Her saliva helped to her lubricating the titjob Cecily was giving as she bounced her giant tits up and down on your shaft, licking the tip whenever it pops out.

Eventually to came to your end. Letting out a loud groan, you exploded in Cecily's face, covering her face and large tits with your cum. She closed her eyes and moaned as she felt your cum on her upper body. Even opening her mouth to catch some of them and gulped it down greedily.

After the last batch of semen was cleaned, Cecily wiped the cum off her tits with a towel before standing up and took of her clothes, revealing her glistening skin and shaved pussy. Your cock twitched back to full length just by looking at her pussy.

Cecily straddles your hips as her giant tits are shoved into your face, which you waste no time sucking on "Good boys need their milk." Cecily cooed as she grabs ahold of your cock and aligns it under her pussy before sliding down, the cum from earlier easily lubricating the penetration as she fully sheathed her cunt.

She let out a hearty moan as she fully takes your cock in her as you gave a muffled on as you were busy with her chest. After a minute Cecily then starts bouncing up and down with your hands on her ass as you slammed her repeatedly down.

"You're the best son a mother could ask for, Y/N." Cecily moaned as she held you closer to her tits which you were currently sucking on.

"And your the best MILF a son could fuck." You said as you detach your lips from her tits and looked up to meet you mother's eyes. You and Cecily then kissed passionately as she rides you. Both your tongues met as they try to assert dominance in the kiss. Both of you part lips, saliva trailing down.

After a couple of more thrusts, Cecily slammed down and moaned as she came, her pussy clenching your cock hard as it milks it while squirting juices all over it. You grit your teeth you you came inside her pussy with all your strength.

Waves of cum exploded as you filled your mother's womb to the brim with semen. Every twitch of your cock made her moan. Eventually, her pussy was full and cum that didn't made it in exited her pussy, creating a puddle beneath the chair you were sitting. One more shot and your cock deflated, but is still inside Cecily.

Exhausted, Cecily fell forward, her head resting on your shoulders and her chest on yours. Sweat poured out on every part of your body as yo sat there, exhausted but feeling great from the incestuous sex you had.

"Would you kindly blow the candle off Y/N? Let's sleep like this." Cecily said as she glanced over her shoulder. You nodded and reached over to blow the candle out, filling the room with darkness as the moon's light is the only thing that's coming in the window.

"Good night Y/N." Cecily said as she kissed your cheek before closing her eyes as she went to sleep.

"Night mom." You said as you stroked her ass with your hands and joined her to sleep as well.