Stella (Legend of Queen Opala)

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Stella's voice came out in moans as she gripped the edge of her desk with her fingers as she wrapped her legs around your hips as she took your sexual aggression with ease. "Ruin this pussy! It's all yours!" You paid no mind to what she is saying and continued ramming your 11-inch cock into her wet pussy like a well oiled machine, your thick rod stretching her walls to the absolute limit as her H-cup tits bounced from each impact you made against her body.

Leaning down, you took her tits in your palms and started massaging them while taking both nipples in your mouth and started sucking on them. This made Stella moan even louder as her cunt tightened form your actions, which made you pleased as you continue fucking the instructor wit your bitch breaking cock

With Osira's monsters in the thousands and Opala's generals being incompetence as usual, Opala asked you to search for allies and reinforcements to help her repel her sister invading army. SO far you've managed to amass abled bodies mercenaries and friends to help, but you needed the help of Stella to train them if they are to stand a chance against Osira.

Stella agreed, on the condition she must "inspect" you in case you were a spy. You already had an idea on what her inspect is and had no problem taking all of your clothes. Her eyes went immediately to your cock and after stroking it a few time, leading to your situation right now.

Sweat poured down your body and Stella's as you continued fucking the instructor as she gasped and moaned with every thrust you made, her pussy dripping wet from all the excitement as she looked at you with seductive eyes and licking her lips. "Do it, do it inside. Let me feel your essence!" She demanded as she kissed the top of your forehead.

Unable to hold it anymore, you bite down on her nipples as you sheathed your cock in her and came. Stella reared her had back, crying out in ecstasy from being creampied. Gushes of semen flooded into her snatch and painted her vaginal walls white as she shook from the pleasure. of being filled.

You detached your mouth from her nipples and witness the instructor gasping for air as she was exhausted from the orgasm. Looking up, she let out a smile as she traced her fingers through your chest. "That was amazing Y/N. I now know why Farah and Lynevere spend time with you." She said as you chuckled and kissed her.

"Most women can't resist my cock once they get a taste" You boasted and nabd before Stella knows it, you carried and her switched position so that you are the the one sitting on the desk with Stella on top of you. "I hear you like horses, so how about you ride me?" You challenged the instructor to which she smirked and straddled your hips properly before bouncing up and down your cock.

Stella reached back and spread her ass cheeks apart to make it easier for you to thrust up her stuffed cunt while she rode you like a wild horse. You sat upright to once again attached your lips to her nipples while simultaneously massaging her other breast with your hands. "Fuck, your cock is even bigger than any horse I ever saw!" The instructor moaned as she arched her back while continuing to ride you as you thrust your cock up her pussy while manhandling her humongous tits.

The desk you sat on desk made creaking noises the the the combination of weight and impacts made noises as Stella bounced on your cock while you thrust up her womanhood and feasted on her H-cup tits like lollipop as you made passionate sex. After minutes of intense fucking, both ou and Stella moaned as the climax overwhelmed you two. Her pussy clamping down and squirting love juices as your cock spurts huge gallons of cum into her.

Old semen are pushed out and gushed around her pussy as it dripped down on your balls, then to her desk and spilling unto the floor. Your cock twitched several more times before it went limp inside her and slipped out, causing both old and new cum to leak out. Stella fell forward and smothered your face with her H-cup tits as she panted from the exhaustion and climax as you held her close. to your body.

"You'll have very well trained soldiers by the time I'm done with them." Stella muttered in your ear as you smiled and stroked her glistening blonde hair.