Princess Luceria von Diamante (Kyonyuu Fantasy)

"Aaaah~!" Luceria yelped as she was taken surprise when you sneaked behind the princess and pulled her dress down to reveal ginormous M-cup tits and held them with your hands "S-Sir Y/N?!" She moaned as you played with her chest, pulling her nipples and stretching her breasts out. The pleasure is enough to make her quake but she manage to stand on her own as you assaulted her royal tits.

"Sorry princess, your tits are just too much to resist." You whispered in her ear as you continued to play with her chest with one hand, then using your other to sneak into her panties and pull them down. You then pulled your own pants to whip out your 11-inch cock and began rubbing your rod between her plump backside.

After returning to the capital, it was revealed that Prince Bobon had been secretly working with Prefect Irboyne of Boan who supported the rebel army, which is a shock to the king and his generals that his very own son was plotting against the Edelland Kingdom. Knowing that the information going public would embolden Gladys and the rebels, King Hagel decided to give you the choice of becoming an elite knight or commander in exchange to keep the incident quiet from the peasants.

You decided to go as commander. Of course this didn't sit well with Motaire but it was the king's decision and he was forced to accept the fact you were chosen as a commander. Isis didn't like it either but at least she was far more tolerable. Hagel's daughter, Princess Luceira von Diamante, took a liking to you and kept looking for you at every chance she get.

Sometime later Luceria's tutor, the prime minister Emeralia, asked you to trained the princess in sword combat despite the fact Luceria despises violence let alone use a weapon. Nonetheless, she agreed and you started teaching how to use it properly. However, her massive chest meant you saw her bounced every time she takes a swing with the weapon. Oblivious Luceria kept repeating the action and it was then you couldn't hold your sexual urges anymore and took advantage of her position.

Not waiting for Luceria to adjust, you quickly plunged your cock into hungry pussy as the princess gasped with pleasure. Luceria moaned as you began fucking her from behind, reaching back and holding your head as you rammed into the princess with your hard thrusts. "Aah~! Y/N, you're so big!" Luceria panted as you thrust into her.

Unable to hold her desires, Luceria turns her head and you lean in to french kiss her, your tongue clashing with hers as you made passionate sex with the Edelland princess as you rutted her for all she's worth. Luceria's tits bounced from your hands as her cunt began to tightened around you as the end came close and closer. Sweat began pouring out of every pore on your skins as the intense sex and scorching sunlight made it all the more exciting.

Finally, with one more thrust, you and Luceria both moaned deeply into the kiss as you came inside the princess. Your cock spewing potent semen in her pussy as her vaginal walls are being painted white with you cum. Luceria's eye rolled into her head at the felling of your cum filling her up as the two of you broke from the kiss, saliva trailing down your chins as you calm down from the orgasm.

It only took two minutes before Luceria wanted another round and you oblige her wish. This time, Luceria is facing you as she took you in a standing position, most of her clothing shed. You held her plump ass cheeks and thrust your cock up as Luceria slammed her hips down on yours, creating a rhythm as the princess moaned from your cock entering her ass. Her massive M-cup tits bouncing in your face as you wasted no time burying said face between them, sighting as you savored the softness of your chest.

Her ass cheeks clapped against your hips as she was enjoying the anal rutting very well if her moans are anything to dictate. Her hands on your shoulders as she continue to bounce up and down on you while you rammed your cock up repeatedly into her backside. The sheer tightness of her ass almost made you cum immediately but managed to held on. Repeated (one-sided) sex with Shamsiel had allowed you to push your stamina to the limit.

The effort paid off as you reach your limit and screamed out with Luceria form the climax. Her pussy squirting juices all over your hips as your cock pumped waves of semen into her unused backside. Each twitch sent rounds of pleasure which the princess moaned every time it did. Eventually she slumped forward in exhaustion as her tits are still pressed against your face.

"I take it you've learned a lot of lesson with your time with Y/N, Princess." Emeralia adjusted her glasses as she walked up towards the two of you, her eyes tinting with excitement from the scene she'd witness. She'd been like this after you fucked her prior before.

"..... can we do it again?" Luceria panted as you let out a smile, looking over at the the princess' tutor who gave a seductive smirk.