Snake Lady (Taimanin)

"Fuck her Y/N!"

"Destroy that fucking snake!"

"Make her pay for what she did to onee-chan!"

"Fill that bitch like you did to us!"

You could hear other Sakura, Yukikaze and other Taimanin cheering you on while jeering your opponent Snake Lady, also known as Kaliya, who was pinned down, her cloths ripped and your thick 12-inch cock shove up her pussy as she moaned helplessly form being unable to fight back. Even more so when you had your arms wrapped around her head and throat to restrict her movements lest she gets choked out.

"No so fun when you're on the receiving end huh? Looks like my snake is better than yours." You taunted Kaliya, moving your hips back and forth like a sawing machine as you pounded the naga with savage thrusts, your cock spearing through her cunt, enjoying how her pussy was squeezing his shaft for all its worth despite her earlier denials. Even better was a recorder that was recording the intimacy.

You and several Taimanin (Sakura, Murasaki, Kirara and Rinko) managed to track down Asagi who was captured by the Oboro clone several weeks ago to a place called Chaos Arena where she was force to participate in rigged fights in which not only where the losers sexually punished (mostly the females) but also recorded and broadcasted on television. An enraged you and Sakura had be held back when Asagi was brutally beaten by Kaliya and was sexually punished in front of an audience and cameras.

Incensed but still managed to be level-headed, you created a diversion to which you killed dozens of demons who're raping the captured civilians and Taimanin and lured Kaliya away to so that others can take Asagi away. At first you were seemingly outmatched by Kaliya who wrapped her body around you taunted about fucking you on live TV. But you smirked and said, "tempting but I don't swing that way, cunt." before unleashing your power nullification and reverts a shocked back Kaliya into her human form, even her futa-cock popped off.

She barely had time to react before you performed an RKO to knock her out and took her back to your mansion where the other Taimanin arrived with the unconscious Asagi and started healing her. You then had an idea on how to get Edwin Black back for this using Kaliya and they all agreed.

"Fuck yah!" You eventually hit your limit and groaned as you came inside Kaliya. The pinned Naga's eyes rolled up and tongue hangs out with saliva (You saw it on the recorder's lens as she received a huge creampie from you. Filling her up to the point that her pussy pushed out any excess semen which drips to the floor. She moaned weakly from how hot your cum is in her cunt but you weren't finished just yet.

You then stood up and put Kaliya in a piledriver position and started hammering her ass like there's no tomorrow, spreading that puckered hole wide open and repeating the process in a slow but hard pace, intent on dragging it out. Kaliya was screaming as she felt her ass being ripped apart but she was weakened to fight back since you negated her powers which also includes her naga ones. She could only take your cock in reluctantly and hope it would end fast.

Bits of semen from her pussy flew about splashed on her face and E-cup tits. Her ass kept squeezing your shaft with every thrust made which lets you know that Kaliya was enjoying it despite her earlier claims of despising it. Though it was more likely that she was used to being the dominant one and not the other away around. Either way, you accept her ass' wish and with a lust-filled moan, exploded in Snake Lady's ass, filling her backside with bubbling jizz.

Kaliya's mind went blank as she was overwhelmed by the pleasure of her lower holes getting creamed by you. You managed to pump a liter's worth of cum before pulling out and watching in satisfaction as the puckered hole quickly close to prevent cum from seeping out. The naga has passed out from the hours of nonstop sex. But after what she did to your lover Asagi, you still had one more think.

The Taimanin watching giggled as you sat on Kaliya's chest and grabbed her E-cup tits and started thrusting your cum-covered cock between them. Her breasts are incredibly soft to touch and grab, though not as soft compared to Kirara, Rinko and Shiranui. Your fingers sank into those soft flesh as you smushed them against your cock. Due to its size it was even able to open Snake Lady's mouth despite her knocked out state to get a blowjob from her while unconscious.

However, after 2 orgasms in a row, you eventually lasted much shorter to 5 minutes before you stood up and aimed your pulsating cock at the passed out naga, splattering her entire body with hot jizz, covering her in the sticky substance After giving her a semen shower, you turn to face to the recorder as the other Taimanin stepped forward.

"Yo Black! Oboro clone! If you're seeing this, that means I've won! And I'm taking Kaliya here with me as a reward!" You spoked to the device. "And if you've got something to say, say it to my cock!" You pointed to your still hardened shaft while Sakura and other laughed and made funny faces from behind to insult the mentioned villains before you stopped recording and posted it.

Bonus Scenes

The lights in the Chaos Arena went dark, prompting everyone to shout in surprise and fear as they can't see anything. For you this gave your opponent Snake Lady, who was in her naga form, time to escape or plan an ambush. The Taimanin are worried about this and are about intervene, but you decided to take action first.

"Ah, you think darkness is your ally?" You spoke aloud, wandering around the blackened stadium. "But you mere adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding!"

You then turn and grabbed Snake Lady by the throat, surprising her before punching her hard in the stomach, making her kneel over and cough violently as she reverts back to her human form. When the lights came back, the audience are stunned to see you standing over Kaliya.

"Ah yes, I was wondering what would break first." You smugly said as you dodged a punch from Kaliya before kneeing her and punched her down. "Your spirit...." You then grabbed the naga and held her over your head for everyone to see.

"Or your body!" You slam Snake Lady down on your knee, making a loud crack as she screamed in pain, dropping to the ground as she writhed in agony.