Sakura Igawa (Taimanin)

"So, hah, this is the best you can do Sakura?" Your breath came out in pants as you sat on a chair in the kitchen area, nude with your 12-inch cock exposed and currently being tended by Asagi Igawa's younger sister Sakura. She was licking and slobbering your shaft as her DD-cup tits pressed against your legs. "I bet Tokiko or even Rinko could do so much better than what you're doing right now."

"Oh it is so on Y/N, I'll make you eat those words." Sakura replied as she continued to suck on your cock before taking one deep breath and swallowed the entirety of it in one go. You held back as gasp as you didn't expect her to deepthroat you. Regardless, you just grunted as the Taimanin resumed her blowjob as she hummed in delight, tasting your cock and coating it in saliva.

It had been weeks since Asagi was forced to kill Kyousuke after Oboro has turned him into a demon to the point he was beyond saving. Devastated as she is, Asagi decided to raise and protect his younger brother Kousuke who looked up to Asagi as if she was her mother. Immediately you and Sakura kept teasing about them, especially that one time where Kousuke walked in on Asagi changing in the shower.

Then one day, Kousuke was kidnapped by Oboro (Seriously, this bitch NEVER gives up. She's like a fucking mosquito) with the intention of doing the same thing to her brother. Luckily you and Sakura were able to provide her support and managed to get away with Kousuke in tow. That night, Asagi and Kousuke were out shopping while you and her younger sister stayed at home, which gave you the enough time to screw each other's brains out.

Sakura's tongue wrapped around your shaft as she slurped it up like a lollipop. Not wanting to be outdone by Tokiko, she stepped her game up by wrapping her DD-cup breasts around your cock and began massaging your base with her soft chest. "Oooooh, that's the spot Sakura. I might take back what I said earlier." You sighed before looking at Sakura. "Might."

Sakura puffed her cheeks before continuing to massage your manhood with her breasts intent on making you cum. Which she did within 5 minutes as you tensed up and groaned as you came inside her mouth, flooding her oral hole with semen as she began swallowing as much as she can, but proved too much and began leaking from her mouth, spilling to the floor and some dripped to her breasts.

"Gak!" Sakura pulled away from your hard, cum-covered cock and coughed for air as she was unable to handle off of it. "Fuck, that was too much Y/N. But I guess that you're-" After coughing for a bit, she turned back to your shaft only to gasp as the rigid cock twitched, ready for another round.

"W-What? Had enough already?" You asked with a chuckle as she gulped before yelping as she you pounced her and wrestle with her. Soon, you had her in a full nelson position as you had a good grip on the younger Igawa as you repeatedly slammed your cock into her tight ass. "AH~! Y/N I'm gonna split in half!" Sakura cried out as she stuck her tongue out from the combination of your cock in her ass and the speed of your thrusts, which was too much for her.

"Sorry Sakura, but this ass is too good to pass." You grunted as each thrust became harder and faster in Sakura's ass, unwillingly to pull out as it proved too tight to be ignored. She continued to squeal as she was being rutted from her ass. It was a good thing you planted soundproof walls or else the whole neighborhood would've hear the sounds of two people going at it like animals.

After fucking the young Taimanin for a while, you and Sakura moaned simultaneously as the two of you climaxed at once, her ass tightening around your cock as it milked it for all its semen as it flooded her anal walls like a raging tsunami. Had you been in front. you would've seen Sakura's ahegao face from being creampied in the ass.

Afterwards, you sat on the floor with Sakura straddling your hips. But instead of riding you, she simply settled for a buttjob as your cock was being massaged between two of her buttcheeks as you groaned in satisfaction from the service. "Still think I'm not good enough huh Y/N?" Sakura panted as she rubbed her own breasts for stimulation.

"Yeah, I take it back, you're so much better than Rinko and Tokiko." You admitted as you let the younger Igawa continued to pleasure you with her ass as you laid there watching Sakura toy with her own tits. Her ass was so soft that it almost a substitute for her breasts. You simply sighed and grunted as her buttcheeks rubbed and massaged your stiff cock in an ateempt to bring you to climax.

Sakura continued servicing you with her buttjob until you could no longer hold it back. You tensed up and groaned as your cock spewed semen all over the floor with some landing on Sakura's buttcheek as a result from being close. After a while, your cock went limp and Sakura laid beside you as the two of you basked in the afterglow of the intense sex.

"..... we should clean up before Asagi comes back." Sakura suggested which you agreed on.

Bonus Scene

"Uh, Y/N, do have any kind of plan to get us out of here?" Sakura gulped down nervously as she, you and Kousuke were back to back surrounded by at least 20 demons with a grinning Oboro watching from the sidelines. As expected of Sakura, the Taimanin quickly charged into the building not knowing that's exactly what Oboro wanted you or her to do.

If it weren't for the situation, you would've glared at Sakura and gave her an earful for rushing into things without making up some sort of strategy. But now is not the time and began to come up with a plan to get the out of there.

Then an absurd yet brilliant idea came to mind as you grinned. "I do. I have one last trick up my sleeve." You said as you crouched down. "And it comes down to using every strength I have in my legs to use this attack." Hearing this made the demons and Oboro tensed from what you were about to do.

"It's a secret L/N technique that my father passed down to me and I have successfully escaped with this." You explained to Sakura and Kousuke and they were getting ready to prepare on what you're about to do. But before anyone knew it, you scooped up them up, slung them over your shoulder before turning and sprinting away like a rabbit on steroids.

"NIGERUNDAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" You hollered at the top of your lungs as you hightailed out of there at full speed despite having to carry two stupefied people

"NIGERUNDAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" You hollered at the top of your lungs as you hightailed out of there at full speed despite having to carry two stupefied people. The smokey trails left behind were something out of a cartoon effect.

The demons and Oboro were stunned by what had happened, unable to comprehend what you'd pulled off before Oboro recovered from the shock and barked at her minions. "Don't just stand there! Get them!" But you already too far for them to keep up by the time the demons were about to chase you.