Naluna (Legend of Queen Opala)

The quiet night was broken by the sound of sexual noises originating from a dimly lit tent, mainly you and a Neverus named Naluna being locked in a standing position. You were busy pounding her tight pussy with your hard 11-inch cock as her G-cup tits were pressed hard against your chest which allowed you to feel hard nipples rubbing all over your front.

"You should've approached me when you weren't busy hating on Farah!" You groaned, lust dripping from your voice as you used your free arm to roughly grope Naluna's G-cup tits, making her with delight as you payed attention to her body. "I didn't know Neverus pussy could feel this good!"

"Yes I should have. How stupid of me to not realized earlier, shame on me." Naluna moaned, grinding her hips back as she met your thrusts, creating a perfect sync of rhythm as sounds of flesh slapping being made.

It happen two hours earlier when you were encountered Naluna this afternoon, stabbing a picture of Queen Opala's mother Farah with a knife. She was surprised when you approached and tried to kill you by mistake but you managed to disarm her long enough to calm her done. Exhausted, Naluna didn't resisted when you carried her back to your tent.

When you asked why she hated the Queen's mother Farah, she sourly replied out that she despised Farah because unlike human women, female Neverus such as her were incapable of giving birth due to being infertile. That's why she hated Farah who was capable of "giving birth to anything", which you feel uncomfortable talking about.

However, you surprised her that you can give her children. Many didn't know but you were blessed by the Egyptian god Sobek, who gave you the ability to be able reproduce with any woman regardless of species. Naluna's eyes watered as she practically jumped you and felt her lips connecting to yours before you returned the favor.

With a final thrust, you slammed deep inside and moaned with Naluna as you exploded inside of her, filling her up with human semen. You felt a bit dizzy from the orgasm but nevertheless rode it as as you made several thrusts up her pussy, enjoying the feeling of climax a bit longer. Cum that Naluna couldn't hold began spilling out and forming a pool of semen underneath her.

"That was..... amazing Y/N." Naluna giggled as you set her down on a table, never pulling out of her as you laid on top of her, face nuzzling to her gigantic breasts. You didn't bother answering as you were busy enjoying the feeling of Neverus tits. You slowly pulled your cock out of her stuffed pussy. Without anything to hold it back, cum flowed from her pussy like a river. Despite cumming inside her a lot for over a minute, you still weren't going soft and felt ready for more. Naluna read your mind and gave you a sultry look.

"Seems you're still hard after your recent climax." She said as Naluna looks at your cum-covered cock with hunger in her eyes as if she never had a human cock before, which is actually true given her race's infertility. An idea popped in her head as Naluna turned on her stomach and placed her hands on her ass before spreading her cheeks apart, revealing her tiny asshole just begging for attention.

"You can use my backdoor if you like." Naluna wiggled her ass to your eyes as she eyed like baiting a shark with blood, and it did work.

Licking your lips with delight, stood up and before popping her anal cherry. Naluna let out a very loud moan as she felt your cock invade her ass. Not giving her time to adjust, you moved your hips in a sawing motion, drilling her ass in a deep yet fast pace.

"Oh fuck!" Naluna panted, clutching the edge of the table hard with her hands as you pounded her asshole with vigorous thrusts. Every time you slid your cock back in her asshole, Naluna's whole body jerked forward as she's unable to compete with your strength.

After a good ten minutes of anal sex, you feel something climbing back up in your body. "Here it comes, Naluna." You grunted as you fucked Naluna faster and harder than before, intent on getting that sweet climax. "Get ready to have your ass filled with my cum!"

"Give it it to me! I wanna feel it inside me!" She squealed as she braced your what was about to come, literally.

With hitting your breaking point, you slammed your cock deep in her ass and came, moaning all the way as you felt your cock fired big rounds of cum in the Neverus. Naluna let out a strangled moan as she came as well, her pussy spraying juices all over the floor. Every blast of cum sent a shiver of pleasure up her spine as her ass managed to keep every drop in somehow.

You delivered one final load in her before exhaustion kicks in. You let out a groan of satisfaction as your cock deflated as you rested on top of Naluna. Gasps and pants escaped came from the both of you basking in the afterglow of such an intense sex. Naluna looks over you and gave a smile as she kissed you once again, and you returned the favor.

"Thank you Y/N." Naluna said as she detached lips from yours as she rubbed her stomach. "This is the best thing I could ever ask for; to have children of my own."

"You're welcome Naluna. It's the least I could do for my women." You grinned as you snuggled closely with Naluna for the night.