Destra and Escelda (Kyonyuu Fantasy)

"You're good ladies." You gave a huge sigh of relief as two prostitutes by the names of Destra and Escelda were giving your a double tit and blowjobs as they giggled, their I-cup breasts mashing against your godly cock as they smothered their soft orbs against them while licking the base of your shaft. "You're tits are the best I've experience the moment I arrived here."

"It's an honor to please a god like you Y/N-macte." Destra cooed as she and Escelda continued their actions as they continued to service you.

"It's the least we can do for you after you saved us from a terrible fate." Escelda agreed with Destra.

You were summoned by a sibyl named Zoe, in order to destroy or pacify a monster who'd been someone that trampled on Medusa's scared grounds, which angered her. Being close friends, you the their best options to save the city. Of course, it was not without a price as they must have an offering in exchange. The two prostitutes before are such offerings and after pacifying the monster who'd turned out to be a slave named Paia, you were treated with a threesome.

After giving you the double jobs, you and the two females switched positions so that Destra was on top of you and Escelda held your head between her tits from behind. Your massive 12-inch cock intimidated the younger female but did not deter her as she impales herself on your cock. Destra moaned loudly from how big you are inside her as she began to ride you. "S-So big!" Destra cried out as her hips slammed down repeatedly.

"And you're so tight!" You groaned out in pleasure as you turned your head and sucked on Escelda's nipple while your hands moved up and fondled Destra's breasts. Escelda moaned from having her breast sucked as she combed your hair. She then leaned forward and kissed a surprised Destra, before she returned the favor as all three of you enjoyed each other's bodies. You cock is being squeezed by her tight pussy and groping her tits while sucking on Escelda's which also served as a cushion.

You managed to hang on for 10 minutes before you hit your limits, Destra as well. "Cumming!" You and Destra moaned as the two of you came simultaneously. Her pussy clamps down and your cock spews hot virile semen into her mortal pussy, filling her up with godly cum and making her head sin from the sheer pleasure. Her moans muffled by Escelda's mouth as she kept french kissing her until the climax subsided. Destra fell to her side as she panted from the strong orgasm, your cock popping out from her pussy and remained relatively.

"I want it too Y/N-macte." Escelda pouted and hugged your head in her tits before reaching over to stroke the cum-covered cock a few times. "I wanna experience how good your cock is." You gave a chuckle at her request but complied nonetheless. Soon, Escelda is moaning loudly as you pounded her pussy with your massive cock in a doggy style position as you grabbed her huge I-cup tits as they swayed in your grasp. You began to nip on her neck as the prostitute squealed in delight.

Your eyes widened when you felt something wet and sticky touching your cock. Looking back, you saw Destra recovering from your creampie and is licking the liquids you and Escelda are producing. Eventually you got her tongue between your cock and Escelda's cunt which made her moan. You thought it was hot and started to double team Escelda with Destra as you shoved your meat inside her sheath while she licks it.

"I'm cumming!" Escelda screamed as she reached her limits and came, her pussy clamping down and squirting all over your twitching cock, filling her with godly semen as she shook from the sheer pleasure. Destra continued to lap up the juices and semen with her tongue. You still remained hard but then thought of a perfect idea.

"Y/N-macte!" After a while both prostitutes cried out your name as they laid side by side, Escelda's right leg over Destra's left as you fucked both of them simultaneously. You made another cock besides the first so that it makes a V shape, perfect angle to fuck both girls at once. You leaned in to smother your face into their I-cup breasts, which they are more than eager to let you

Your mouth took in Destra's left breast and Escelda's right breast and began sucking them like a greedy baby for milk, causing saliva to cover their nipples as they cried out in ecstasy. Flesh slapping flesh resonated throughout the room. Cum inside their pussies provided easy lubrication as you double teamed the prostitutes with your cocks. Sweat poured down all three of your bodies as you enjoyed the offerings Zoe had given to you.

After 12 minutes of the intense threesome, you, Destra and Escleda all gave out moans as the orgasm took over. Their pussies clamping down on your cock as you blew your hot loads into their vaginal walls, filling them once again with godly cum in an amount that would make lesser men red with jealousy. The pleasure proved too much though and both women passed out with smiles on their faces.

Seeing their unconscious states, you pulled out and came all over them, delivering the last few batches. Destra and Escelda are stained with semen both inside and out, their glistening bodies still looking beautiful. Yet as much as you wanted to gawk at them, you felt tired and wanted to rest. You'll start investigating about Medusa's sacred ground tomorrow.