Beatrix (Legend of Queen Opala)

"Hagh! Ugh! Ngh!" Within the walls of a prison room, harsh panting and throaty moans as you fucked the Sky Maiden Beatrix's pussy with your 11-inch cock from behind. It was easily the biggest anyone had seen and puts even minotaurs and horsemen to shame. Her naked body pressed against the wooden table with her arms and legs bound to the side, immobilizing her and two holes being exposed.

"I'm telling you the truth Y/N, I don't really know!" Beatrix cried out as her pussy is being invaded and stretched by your massive rod. You've been going at it with her for hours and yet she still showed no signs of fatigue or exhaustion. Which is unfortunate for her and good for you, as you've been known throughout the city as being able to fuck Farah for three days nonstop and still be left with an erect cock.

"Cut the bullshit Beatrix." You snapped as you raised your hand and spanked the maiden's ass, making her yelp in pain and reluctant pleasure your invaded her pussy with a hard and fast pace. "Laquadia knows only you know the location of Opala and her mother Farah. And I'm going to make you squeal for their location, even it it means breaking your body!" You ended the sentence with a hard slam, making her ass ripple and cry out in pain.

"How is our prisoner coming along, Y/N?" Speaking of Laquadia, her voice spoke from behind. Not bothering to slow down your rhythm, you looked over to see her standing near the doorway with her arms crossed under over large bust. You gave a small grin as you continued to punish Beatrix while sneaking one of your hands to pinch and squeeze her her DD-cup size tits.

"Stubborn to the bitter end, but my cock can easily change her mind." You said while continuing to torture Beatrix before slamming deep inside the Sky Maiden and groaning as you came inside her pussy. Each blast of cum paints her cunt white as it sends shivers of pleasure up the maiden's spine.

"Ooooooh yes! That's the spirit!" You let out a guttural moan as you lean down and firmly pressed yourself against Beatrix as your sweaty bodies joined flesh in the climax. You kept thrusting a bit to prolong your ejaculation.

"My, my. It's been a minute long and you're still coming a lot." Laquadia said, clearly impressed by your stamina as you you kept pumping cum inside the maiden. Beatrix could only squirm and moan helplessly as she was being filled to the brim with your cock. Any excess semen gushes out of her and creates a pool of semen beneath the table.

"I'll be back tomorrow, but be sure that Beatrix spills the beans for Opala and Farah's location." Laquadia gave you the order as eh heads out and closed the door.

"Sure thing Laquadia." You answered as finished cumming and straightened your back in order to take a breather from the intense fucking. You slowly pulled out of her pussy, which causes cum to gush out of her like a waterfall.

"Spare her." You heard Beatrix muttered under her breath.

"Hm?" You said with confusion, looking down at the exhausted Maiden with raised eyebrows. "You'd say something bitch?"

Beatrix weakly lifts her head up to look over you with pleading eyes. "Spare Elin Y/N. Spare my daughter, and I will tell you the location of the Queen and her mother." She bargained, finally admitting defeat if it means Elin is spared from the sexual torment from other guards.

You went silent while processing the bargain. Making your mind up with, you gave a small smile and lift Beatrix's chin. "You certain of this." You demanded, making sure it's not a trick or a trap.

Beatrix nodded. "You have my word. You've defeated me and therefore my body is yours." She said while wiggling her ass and pressing it against your cum covered cock.

You let out a hearty chuckle and kissed Beatrix on the lips, this time she didn't resist and began kissing back. After breaking the kiss up, you guided your meat rod up to her tiny puckered hole. You poked it before sliding the whole thing up.

You and Beatrix let out a huge moan of pleasure form the experience. You because it's tighter than her pussy and Beatrix because she had a massive cock up her backside. After letting Beatrix adjust to your size, you used her butt cheeks as leverage while thrusting in and out of her ass.

"Oh! Ah! Fuck!" Beatrix cried out with pain and pleasure escaping her throat as you fucked her backside like a wild stallion with passion.

"This is one tight ass!" You let out a groan as you held her waist while thrusting up her ass with renewed vigor. Sweat poured down your entire bodies as your fucked Beatrix like it was your last day. Sounds of slapping flesh echoed throughout the room as you felt your climax coming closer.

"I'm about to cum Beatrix in your ass. "You let out a growl of lust as you sped up your pace, thrusting harder and faster.

"Do it! Cum inside me!" Beatrix shouted, finally succumbing to the pleasure as she bucked her hips against you creating a rhythm. Finally, with a final thrust, you and Beatrix let out a scream that could possibly be heard outside you exploded inside the Sky Maiden's ass.

Your bodies shook as you delivered wave after wave of semen in her backside, filling her ass with hot white liquid. Beatrix let out a throaty moan as she feels full from having both her holes filled by cum. Unlike her pussy though, every blast of cum stayed inside her ass. Your cock twitched several more times before stopping.

Despite cumming a lot you still feel hard, but you decided to let Beatrix rest for the entire day as you rested on her back while allowing her to get some time to recover.

"So do we have a deal?" You asked Beatrix, nuzzling her beck. Even though you couldn't see her face from your position, you can feel Beatrix smile.

"Yes." Beatrix agreed as she let out a sigh of content as the two of you rested and waited for her to started spilling the location of Opala and Farah.