Lynevere (Legend of Queen Opala)

Lynevere is perhaps one the strangest allies you've come across in your journey. Sometimes she's against you, other times she's with you. It's not to say she's a bad person to be around or to looked. Not only is she the richest noble in all of Colussia, but she's also a very hardworking person as people who knew her said.

Plus Lynevere easily has the biggest pairs of tits you've ever laid eyes on at a whopping K-cup range. Even bigger than the likes of Farah and Laquadia of all people and you've seen their mammoth pairs of tits before. Which is impressive since she is the oldest human you've ever encountered, being 58 years old and still sporting a curvaceous and voluptuous body.

It was common knowledge for the people in Egypt that you hide no attempt for your love of MILFs and big tits. Lynevere knew this and asked you to meet her in her house where she made a deal. If you had sex with her for the night, she could help you overthrow Osira and took Egypt back from her control. You couldn't help but smirk at the idea of fucking the duchess and agreed before using your magic to summon a clone of yourself and tackled Lynevere in her bed, which has lead you to this situation.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh yeah!" Lynevere moaned loudly as she was fucked by you and your clone in her bed, your clone underneath the duchess pounding her pussy while you were behind Lynevere entering her backside. Both your 11-inch cocks skewering her holes. "You certainly know how to entertain a woman Y/N." She panted as she grabbed her own K-cup tits and presented them to Y/N 2, who wasted no time opening his mouth and starts sucking one of her nipples.

"Speak for yourself Lynevere. Your ass is the tightest I've ever tried!" You let out a groan as you used her ass cheeks as leverage to bring her back to your cock. Pre-cum from earlier made it easier to lubricate her ass as you fucked her very tight hole.

"She's definitely a keeper alright!" Y/N 2 said as he suckled on Lynevere's nipples and used his free hands to grope her other tit. "I wonder how many men's cocks you've have in your pussy and still be tight? Such a naughty woman." He teased as he pinched her nipples.

"More times than I can count, but none of them were as big as you." Lynevere moaned as she leaned in and gave your clone a kiss to the lips which he returned. You grinned at the sight as you pounded her tight ass harder and faster, intent on ruining it for any other men to use.

Reaching the peak of your climax, you and your clone let out a yell as you exploded inside Lynevere's holes. Lynevere's mouth opened in an 'O' shape as she was being filled with semen in her pussy and ass. You decided to drag your climax out longer and started thrusting more. Any excess cum that didn't fill her pussy, began squirting out from her holes as each twitch blasts a torrent of cum in the duchess.

"Oh my....." Lynevere as she collapsed on top of your clone, panting heavily as the bot of you pulled your cocks out, causing cum to spill like a waterfall form her holes. However, you noticed that yours and your clone's cock were still hard. You looked at him and nodded as your turned to Lynevere with smirks on your faces.

You sat upright with Lynevere riding your with your cock up her pussy, now it was your turn to stuff your face between her. Behind you, your clone shoved his cock deep in the duchess' throat as muffled moans and gags escaped her cock-filled mouth.

"She knows how to suck that's for sure." Y/N 2 laughed as his hands and began deepthroating Lynevere more as squelching noises erupted. "Her tits are definitely the best and biggest I've ever seen. Even bigger than Farah." You said as you suckled on the other tit that Y/N 2 hadn't touched yet.

"Mph mph mph!" Lyenvere tried to say something, but your clone's cock in her mouth made hard to be understood. But form the tone of her voice, it was clear that she was enjoying the feeling and your compliments of her body.

Sweat poured from all three of you as Lynevere wrapped her arms around your head and p while willingly deepthroats Y/N 2's cock, saliva and cum from earlier coting his cock as the duchess was being double teamed by you and your clone.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum!" You groaned out as you feel something building up again. "Same here." Your clone agreed as he deepthroat Lyenevere even harder making her choke on his cock.

When the time came, your hands wrapped around her ass and pulled her down hard as you and your clone came simultaneously. Cum flooded her pussy and mouth as you were cumming very hard inside her pussy. Gulping noises indicated to you that Lynevere was happily drinking your clone's cum from above. Semen pushed out your clone's to replace it Lynevere as it spilled unto the bed.

It was over and both cocks deflated as the duchess let out a weak moan. You pulled out of her pussy and your clone from her mouth as she laid to her side, twitching once in a while you and Y/N 2 stood over her with relieved grins.

"So do we have a deal?" You chuckled with Y/N 2 as she weakly looked up to meet your eyes.

"Yes....." Is all Lynevere could say before dropping her head back to the bed, moaning as cum squirted form her mouth, pussy and ass very time she moved.

"We broke her alright." Y/N 2 joked as the both of you laughed a bit before dissipating the clone and letting the duchess have her rest.