Miki Otonashi (Taimanin)

You leaned on a broken pillar with your arms crossed, looking bored as you were in Barde Barde's hideout. Standing next to you is the redhead Miki Otonashi who is actually a creation by Barde, having a blank face on what was currently happening.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH/KYAAAAAAAAAA!" The Witch of Steel Annerose Vajra, and her demon maid Mitico Fleuretty, cried out as they were tortured sexually by Barde (indirectly) and Lee Mayfeng. Mitico's arms and legs are held by tentacles as her pussy and ass are getting drilled by two spinning dildos from a machine. Her tongue hanging out and her eyes contorted into an ahegao face as she came repeatedly from the pig cum.

For Annerose, she was being raped by a troll demon named Tororo, who's currently deliver a huge load of jizz into the Steel Witch's womb. Despite her pleas, he continues to fill her up with more as cum leaked from her pussy. Worse for her is that Tororo's cum continuously the moment they came. They were in that position for hours as Mayfeng watched outside the cage with glee.

After Barde kills Aishwarya to retrieve the philosopher's stone with Miki holding a horrified Rikuro from intervening, Annerose and Mitico arrived in time to fight the two. Miki would've been killed by one of Mitico's blades to her neck had you not appeared at the last second and distracted her long enough for Barde to knock her and Annerose out while you did the same to Rikuro before sending the boy into an alleyway.

Looking at the scenario again, you gave another sigh before looking back at Miki. Despite being nothing more than Barde's creation solely for the philosopher's stone, you still cared for her when you were together with her. Which gave you an idea. "Hey Miki," You nudged the highschool girl, gaining her attention. "How about we go to my room and have fun? For old time's sake?" You asked with a grin.

Miki glanced at you with her hazed eyes, then to Annerose and Mitico, before looking back. She nodded with a small smile as you wrapped your arm around her waist and teleported into your room. You snapped your fingers and both you and Miki's clothes disappears. Your massive 12-inch cock exposed for her eyes to look with her G-cup breasts and shaved pussy for yours to feast.

You brought Miki closer and french-kissed her, making Miki moan as she began to kiss back as your tongues lapped each other up. The making out session lasted for two minutes before detaching lips, saliva trailing down your mouths. Then you lifted her up and turned her around so that you and Miki are in a standing 69 position. Miki opened her mouth and sucked on your cock without issue as your tongue deep into her wet pussy.

Both of you moaned into each other's genitals as the giving and receiving position served both of you well. Miki's mouth swallowing your shaft with her tongue swirling around the base, coating it with saliva as she bobs her head in rhythm. Meanwhile, you spread her pussy lips to gain deeper access into her cunt as you lap up love juices she emitted with every touch.

You enjoyed each other's taste and stayed in that position for 4 minutes straight. Sadly, it must come to an end as you and Miki gave out muffled moans as orgasm strikes. Her pussy clamping around your tongue as she squirts love juices to which you ate up, while your cock swells inside her mouth and came inside her orifice, feeling her gulp down, or up since she was upside down.

After the climax subside, you laid Miki on her side and began thrusting into her tight ass as you groped her left G-cup breast while leaning down to suck on her right one. Miki moaned loudly as her body rocked back and forth the hard thrusts you make and wrapped an arms around her head for balance.

Her other hand snakes down to her wet pussy and began fingering herself as to not get all pleasure to you. You chuckled while still sucking as your hand pinch her nipple while ramming your cock into her backdoor, her squeals of pleasure music to your ears as you thoroughly roughed her up. Sweat poured from every part of you and Miki as you made love to each other.

When the time came, Miki's hand gripped your hair and moaned as she came, her pussy squirting another round of love juices on her hand as her ass clamps down on your cock, which pushed you to cum explosively inside her backside as you groaned around her breast. Her eyes rolled into her head as she felt hot jizz deposited into asshole as you came nonstop.

Resting for a bit so Miki can regain some stamina, you sat on the edge and held her waist while groping her huge G-cup breasts as she bounced on your cock in reverse cowgirl style. Her huge ass clapping against your hips and she cried out in pleasure as your huge cock spears through her pussy without resistance. Her own hands cupped her tits to add more pleasure to herself as you rammed her cunt to reach climax.

"Cumming Y/N!" Miki cried out, speaking for the first time since she had the poison passed to Rikuro who gave it to Aishwarya. "Same here!" You grunted, thrusting into her snatch faster and harder.

"Take all of my cum!" With a final thrust, your held Miki tightly and groaned as you came like a volcano. Miki screamed loudly in ecstasy as huge loads of cum emerged from the cock's tip and delivered into her pussy, painting her vaginal walls white. You began kissing her neck as she shook from the creampie. Your balls contracted repeatedly as the pumped huge loads of semen into her body.

Cum leaked from her pussy like a waterfall as she slumped against your chest, panting in exhaustion as your cock deflated and popped out from her cum-filled pussy, with more leaking out as there's no plug to keep them in.

You fell backwards on the bed with a tired but satisfied Miki in your arms as you basked in the afterglow of the intense sex. 'Just like the good old times.' You thought with a smile.

Bonus Scene

"You're next, Mitico Fleuretty!" You pointed a finger at Annerose's maid with a savage grin on your face as you square of with the demon as the unconscious Rikuro and Annerose laid across the street.

"You bastard!" Mitico growled as she began to walk towards you, killing intent leaking out as she prepares to mutilate you for harming Annerose. "Y/N!"

"Oh? So you're approaching me?" You gloated, spreading your arms in a welcoming gesture. "Instead of running away, you're coming right to me? Even though your master, Annerose, told you the secret of The World, like an exam student scrambling to finish the problems on an exam until the last moments before the chime?!" You continued on with a sinister smile.

"I can't beat the shit out of you without coming closer!" Mitico sneered as she continues to advance.

"Oh ho! Then come as close as you like!" You laughed as you walk menacingly towards the demon maid.